1. Zac Weber's rating of the film Shattered Glass

This is an excellent character study, even if the "newsroom" is over-dramatized. Hayden Christensen is phenomenal as Stephen Glass, and one can't help but feel uneasy watching the psychological self-destruction.

2. anwoody's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Quite an interesting tale of ethics and integrity. I was never sure whether Steven was deluded, pathological or just smart and manipulative.

3. Radiobread's rating of the film Shattered Glass

4. janh24's rating of the film Shattered Glass

An eminently watchable film. Hayden Christensen appears to have studied at the Daniel Radcliffe Theatre School.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Went to watch it for the storyline. Stayed for Sarsgaard.

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Comparing this to Twilight, Christensen is Kristen Stewart. Sarsgaard kept it from being a complete waste of time.

7. Anderlar's rating of the film Shattered Glass

klaseko bat. klasekua izeteko interesantia ta entretenigarrixa

8. elmer_fishsticks's rating of the film Shattered Glass

9. Adam GR's rating of the film Shattered Glass

I don't know why I love this film so much but I really just do. How I learned the word "fabulist."

10. A47's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Poorly acted by everyone who performed, which means this was poorly directed.

11. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Not as good as the first three, but episode 2.5 is probably the best of the new Star Wars movies.

12. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Aside from a spectacular performance from Peter Sarsgaard, an entirely disposable wasted opportunity.

13. Joe Bowman's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Hayden Christensen might just be the least talented actor working in Hollywood today.

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Shattered Glass

Thankfully he isn't working that much in Hollywood anymore. That said, I thought this was his best performance. Peter Sarsgaard made the film great, in my opinion.

2 Next →