1. Ariel Masta's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

This film does a great job at combining horror with comedy, along with sneaking in some romance to top it off. It parodies "Dawn of the Dead" along with poking fun at other zombie flicks, quite brilliantly if I might add. The structure of the story, along with its presentation, truly sets the theme and vibe of a zombie apocalypse, and we get to see the characters (hilariously) deal with the situations they're dealt.

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

3.8 Funny, clever, entertaining all the way.

3. Marta Rodrigues's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

4. Bob's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

It's not just a nice nod to Romero, Savini and Fulci, but also a parody that actually tries not to be a parody but rather stand on its own - and it succeeds by doing that. So, the only major flaw is actually not taking itself seriously as it should - while the introduction brings characters that are comically interrupted in their everyday routine that mirrors our own, the ending comes as exaggerated MTV slapstick.

5. Anca.'s rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Funny-ish, I think my expectations were too high after what I heard about this movie.

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

watch it with krucils. haha funny one!

7. auloel's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Semua momen -ngocol, emosional, dan unsur dark- dikerahkan total tanpa membuat ceritanya 'gemuk'

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

This movie has introduce me to director Edgar Wright. For the first viewing, I fell in love with this movie immediately. I loved everything about this movie. From acting, humor, and cinematography. For the second viewing, I think SHAUN OF THE DEAD is getting better and better. There's a lot of things - that I missed from the first viewing. I found so many new things from the second viewing. One of my favorite movie..

9. Gabriella F's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

This was more about enjoying myself and less about it being good to be honest.

10. jooley's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Won't find a much more cleverly-edited comedy out there. The humor kind of waned at times, but the cheeky way it plays with expectations stayed fresh throughout and the friendship between the protagonist duo paid off big time.

11. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Somehow this beloved film still isn't praised enough – chalk it up to the limited legitimacy of genre. My word for this movie is exquisite. It is exquisitely made. Seriously. It's still so much more than its pedigree. The foreshadowing, the book-ended narrative details, the wordplay, the mingling of verbal with visual comedy, the masterful, pointed editing. This movie, truly, seriously! is STAGGERING. Pure cinema.

12. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

13. audipras's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

First movie of the Cornetto trilogy. It's entertaining, and I can say, it's how the "real-life" zombie apocalypse movie should be. You can see some scenes that are just genius on the cinematography and dialogue. But too much comedy, less action.

14. Shoham L's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Better than any other zombie film. Pegg and Frost are always great together, although at times the comedy is a bit dry. Loved the ending.

15. mac le mac's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

16. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Kombinasi menarik antara romance-comedy-drama yang dibumbui cerita tentang zombie-apocalypse. Sebuah paket lengkap yang akan menghiburmu sampai kredit bergulir

17. abyantama's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

19. Benji Borst's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

This and Hot fuzz are amongst the best comedies of all time

20. Clat's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

21. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

22. Michael Peer's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

A modern comic masterpiece. Shaun of the Dead is fucking delicious and is RICH in every sense of the word. Every shot, cut, sfx, prop, or location is layered with comedic brilliance all around it. The performances, direction, and script are all brilliant as is the social commentary. Shaun of the Dead is easily the crown jewel of the Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy. As good now as it was the first time I saw it in 04'

23. zohen lux's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

edgar wright is my one true love

24. Machupi's rating of the film Shaun of the Dead

Quite funny, to see with your siblings (only if you have some, otherwise don't, it won't be as funny)

← Previous 1 3 4 5