1. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Luaghed my socks off. The tattered posters for John Cooper Clarke & The Fall gigs were a nice touch

2. Krysiaax's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Pure Aardman perfection! It is funny, is is cute, it works for all ages and that too without language. Totally worth 5 stars.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Somebody told me this wasn't very good but they can't pull the wool over my eyes.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Funny, exciting, and heartwarming. All the things you loved from the series - you're gonna find it in here. Go see it with your whole family!

5. alchimia's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

it was actually really funny

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

The Queen of Cute made out with the God of Cute, and they had a double (trillion) time cute baby that doesnt speak yet. Thats Shaun the Sheep. Its made of cotton candy.

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

The fist 20 minutes are the most sharp, ingenious and dazzlingly entertaining sequences Aardmann has ever put to film. Unfortunately, when they get to the city, it turns into your predictable good ol'harmless family entertainment. It still has some high points and pretty clever jokes, but it just seems like it's going mindless through the beats most of the time.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Shaun vita da pecora. Simpatico ma niente di più.

9. Daniela's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

my heart melted (ಥ﹏ಥ)

10. Justwibi's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

this super duper entertaining. funny, creative and surprisingly so f*cking smart!

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

well, some here and there tongue-in-cheek jokes kept me from completely asleep.

12. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Babe: Pig in the City much, but waaay better

13. msmichel's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Aardman's latest feature pales next to its predecessors but is good family entertainment anyway. Novelty of non talking animals, and humans to boot, is a pleasure at first but after awhile the conceit wears out. Some good gags but not quite up to maintaining feature length.

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Oh, great, now I have to buy a sheep. This silent film is so incredibly cute: furry bubblegum rainbow cherry-grass mixed with the cutest little baby sheep. It brings an innocence that seems to be lost in kids movies nowadays. It's funny without needing any words: a good example on how to make a movie to stimulate attention and storytelling. Great work by this couple of directors.

15. filmcapsule's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Adorable. Even as I see through its strategies of emotional manipulation I can't resist its charms. The film impressively delivers on its gambit of wordless comedy, and the dialogue is not missed; its perfectly adept at conveying story and schematically executing both emotional beats and comedic setpieces.

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

17. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

18. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

19. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Sheep thrills. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/09/shaun-sheep-movie.html

20. jbizarro's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

21. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

Soooooooo funny! I'm a fool for stop motion animation. This is the kind of stuff that I'll want to show my kids one day.

22. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

was pretty good the parts on the farm were best

23. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

2.5 stars. This has some laughs, and it is not bad by any means. But it is nothing like Starzak and Burton's other work. It is not nearly as funny or well done. Worth seeing once.

24. franciscaadrego's rating of the film Shaun the Sheep

It's pleasant, but not as good as the show. Could be shorter.