1. Cependant's rating of the film She, a Chinese

S'en aller, s'ennuyer. Sans superflu esthétique.

2. Pedro Fernandes Duarte's rating of the film She, a Chinese

What a terrible film… cliché and predictable story, badly filmed with no ideas for the mise-en-scene, badly edited, emotions completely dependent on the soundtrack, caricatural casting, but the worst of all… the subtle ideology loved in the western world: where its "obvious" that China is such a terrible place that the only wish a young girl could have is to come to an european capital. Oh Lord...

3. Jeffrey L.'s rating of the film She, a Chinese

Somewhat predictable but very universal in theme, the irony of immigrants in a new world and how some lose their values or moral and the hypocrisy of life. .

4. Andrew Stys's rating of the film She, a Chinese

Brilliant piece of cinema. It reminds me of Jim Jarmusch's Stranger Than Paradise.

5. Salihan Yazgaç's rating of the film She, a Chinese

being a passenger as a poor woman is not easy; being a woman, immigrants, lover, worker excetra... experience which will be difficult or joyfull but necessary to know and built yourself and also world...In this sence I found this woman very brave and I like her opennes to life...

6. stephen graham's rating of the film She, a Chinese

I love this film and I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before now. It's an honest and refreshing portrayal of a life lived without a net.

7. FILMSICK's rating of the film She, a Chinese

Loved the main character ,this films push chinese women far beyond a victim , having her own powers knows how to control and negotiate with the world .

8. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film She, a Chinese

I loved this a lot. It really kept me glued to the screen. Some brilliant characters in there, and scenes.

9. tachyon's rating of the film She, a Chinese

Great character study! A MIFF highlight!