1. João R's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

An exhilarating and reflective take on the "zombie" sub-genre. As much as I welcomed its interesting premise, recognized there were large talents here and admired being left with a powerful ending, the result of that equation didn't quite operate well.

2. Benji's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

I couldn't finish it. GA's character really annoyed me, to the point where I wanted her to die. She disobeyed orders constantly, she was dreadful at her job, that zombie child killed two soldiers at the beginning and she brought it in the van with her, where it magically stopped wanting to eat people. My brain exploded at that point and never recovered.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

If the last decade hadn't brought us Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us," countless seasons of "The Walking Dead," and last year's zombie revival "Train to Busan," then TV director Colm McCarthy's "The Girl with All the Gifts" might feel like something innovative rather than what it does: a feature-length episode of "Black Mirror" with a bleak ending that could somehow be seen to argue for or against UK immigration.

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

Wow, this is a very singular dystopia to watch - McCarthy really shows some nuances of virus (fungus?) spread. The overall art direction is very good, making everything make sense. Now, I could have done it without the awful final scene (really?), but it's a refreshing zombie film for sure.

5. /katia's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

6. Justwibi's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

really loved the concept so much! one of the best zombie's film of the year!

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

You knew you were in trouble when armed guards go into the cells pointing guns at the children. It's a bit giggle inducing. It's not like they have super strength, super speed or even fangs. They're still children. The film never gets past this unbelievability point. All of the scenes with the children were inadvertently funny. In the future the children will wear color coordinated clothes and be sub-verbal. Grrrr!

8. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

TGWATG resurrects the defunct zombie genre with a story that presents a philosophical conundrum from an unexpected perspective–that being why is it humanity's right to decide what happens next in the world after it's failed? Great acting from the entire cast; beautiful cinematography; tense moments of action; and delivers just the right amount of conventional zombie film tropes without alienating mass audiences.

10. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

Film de zombie saisissant, TheLastGirl renouvelle le genre avec intelligence en interrogeant l'intérêt de la survie de l'espère humaine. Chronique à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/last-girl-zombie-bien-aimee

11. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

THAT BITCH USED A DOG AS A SHIELD!!! U DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

12. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

I wasn't in love with the trailer but the hype got me here and I'd say it is deserved. This is too under the radar for such and exquisite zombie filmmaking that would do Romero really, really proud. Of course the low budget is very apparent and sometimes it thinks it is smarter than it really is, but goddamnit it Sennia Nanua doesn't make it very fucking memorable.

14. superjano's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

Original...for a zombie film. Like it :-)

15. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

As I have watched other effective zombie movies in the past, most usually have some kind of humorous overtone or doesn't actually take the content of the issue at hand seriously. Well, this film actually does just that and recalls the feel of playing the video game "The Last of Us" in more than a few places. Glenn Close and the young actress at the helm are both wonderful and it is a delight to view in all aspects.

16. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

17. msmichel's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

Quite amazing that new life can still be found in the zombie genre both here and in last year's 'Train to Busan'. McCarthy's film reimagines the zombie outbreak as a disease, a fungal contagion, and finds a second generation hybrid the human's hope for a cure. The hybrid, a young girl played to perfection by newcomer Sennia Nanua, has her own hopes however straddling humanity with her ravenous desires. Top notch.

18. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

poor cat, poor dog, poor bird </3

19. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

20. Thomas Lahr's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

The last 20-or-so minutes was a big disappointment compared to the rest of the film. Definitely the best zombie film to come out in recent years.

21. f-nanda's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

FUCK IT. I love british zombie movies! I saw this one thinking I'd love it but I couldnt neither concentrate nor enjoy it because the sound was so fucking awfull! I was dragging to finish it. Now I have a migraine. The only good thing is that now I remembered migraine boy. "I rather catch pneumonia and die" to watch this again.

22. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts

The issue with the horror-zombie genre is: once you know the problem, the air is out; completely. Pffhhtt. Same here. And the plotholes!! Anyways, good start, but then it is constantly getting flat & shallow. At some point, inadvertently, it even gets ridiculous. Inferior cast including Glenn Close. Only for real & true zombie enthusiasts. Otherwise stay away from it.

24. Dries's rating of the film The Girl with All the Gifts