1. Desjarlais's rating of the film She

Don't get all the poor reviews. I love this film!

2. msmichel's rating of the film She

Weak Hammer adaptation of the Haggard novel. Andress is well cast here and such Hammer stalwarts as Cushing and Lee are welcome but rest of cast seems to be going through the genre motions. Main problem is the lack of memorable scenes save the ending. The problem seems to be in the scripting here.

3. FailedImitator's rating of the film She

I saw this when I was about 5 or so and don't remember a thing, except the scene Ayesha stepped into the fire and rapidly started aging. That scene will forever be stuck in my head.

4. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film She

Middling Hammer adventure film has its moments - a handful of rousing action sequences, James Bernard's solid score, and the presence of Hammer stalwarts Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee never hurts. But it's all weighted down by a weak script that relies on too many dialogue-heavy, unconvincing love scenes. Pretty forgettable, and far inferior to Merian C. Cooper's classic 1935 version.

5. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film She

James Bernard's lavish score is the best thing about this movie. The rest drags a bit and the first four fifths of the film offer anything half as exciting as the climax.