1. FISCHER's rating of the film Shelter

Un scénario d'une lourde complexité narrative, qui une fois détricoté de sa pesanteur et de ses tortueuses ramifications, présente un intéressant enchaînement fantastique donnant lieu, en toute logique, à un possible second opus... www.cinefiches.com

2. Pymo's rating of the film Shelter

When Adam in the mirror saw David.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Shelter

4. Peđa's rating of the film Shelter

Oh Julianne.. Dear Julianne..

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film Shelter

Sorry, but I must say this was quite good. A mystery horror that doesn't lose its pace. Just a little confusing but you're bound not to quit watching. I admire the directors for putting a character that talks science and the life beyond. Carefully going for horror without too much special effects or props. Yes, it's noticeable atheists rants on this the most.

6. Paulitics's rating of the film Shelter

I liked this for the most part, especially the dark setting. But i do agree the horror element was the downfall.

7. doltcrow's rating of the film Shelter

Guess Julianne Moore was owing a favor in return to a friend director/producer. Thats the only pleasable explanation for her accepting such a crap.

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Shelter

**1/2 The first hour is watchable. But when the psychological thriller turns into horror, it quickly becomes ridiculous. A DVD zone Julianne Moore hardcore fans. Only.

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Shelter

Soporific. The first real faux pas for Julianne Moore.

10. scape's rating of the film Shelter

Julianne Moore, I really like you, why are you sometimes acting in such disappointing Films like this one?