1. dordairobert's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

2. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

7 - Season 2 really hit the ground running with this one. It continued the show's trend of being playful with the material in such an assured way that it made me feel confident about its creators' intentions. In my defense, they probably still cared at this point.

5. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Reimagining Sherlock's hetero love as a dominatrix was a stroke of inspired genius.

7. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

8. DEVRİM ASLAN's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Kesinlikle serinin en güzel bölümü.

9. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

10. eek's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Favorite one so far.

11. milledorge's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

12. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

There are not enough words for me to say how much I loved this episode. My favorite of the series so far.

13. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

A fine smart start, and there's lots to enjoy, even if it wasn't long before I wanted Moriarty to come back.

14. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

First episode of season 2 and it's wonderful! What a great show! Entertaining, fun, exciting, well shot, well acted and well written! This one we see Sherlock get the most emotional thus far and it's damn entertaining! Great episode!

15. Panji's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Was about to give it 5 stars, but the last 2 minutes just too comical and pretty much another else. Dunno.

16. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

By far my most favorite episode of the series. The chemistry between Sherlock & Adler was perfect.

17. Sue Denim's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

18. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

A fantastic episode marred by a disposable ending.

19. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Oh, very nice intro in season 2. Adler such a bi*tch. I love her!

20. Antoine & Colette's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Disappointing. Good thing the Hounds of Baskerville was better.

21. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Another brilliant installment. Each episode keeps getting better. Irene Adler is an alluring character-like a snake, almost more at home in a film noir, but she fits here. But what struck me most was how emotional this episode was. The exploration of Sherlock's deepest emotions (or lack of them?) was poignant and profound. I love his rivalry with Mycroft. Reminds me of my brother and I.

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Absolutely incredible. This episode seems to emphasize a bit more on Sherlock's asperger and non ability to fit into society. It is also thrillingly acted by Lara Pulver, who plays Irene. So great. one of the best of the 2 seasons, if not THE. I'm waiting to see the last one.

23. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

The story derailed a bit towards the middle for me and I the film had one or two twists to many in the attempt to be both similar and different from the original story. Still, a great re-imagination of the Sherlock character.

24. Artemis's rating of the film Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia

Just re-watched this again in a long time, which only served to re-confirm my absolute love/hate feelings towards this episode. Most of the time, I wish it didn't exist.