1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

The opening salvo in this modern reboot of everyone's favorite detective, setting up the relationship between the cold, analytical, and frankly semi sociopathic Holmes and the haunted, human Watson....this one is interesting more as a sample of what is to come, featuring an annoyingly self-congratulatory villain and a nod at the nexus of villainy he emerged from...Poppy fun...The game is afoot!, erm, I mean ON....

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

4. vordven's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

5. Justwibi's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

A pretty good introduction to a very good retelling of the Sherlock Holmes story. While Benedict Cumberbatch is the breakout character, the real star here is Martin Freeman.

7. robin's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

I think already a classic.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

I'm such a sucker for Sherlock Holmes' adaptations! And this is a great one. Martin Freeman is so fucking awesome. He's a brilliant Dr. Watson. Honestly, I could see him playing a tree that I'd enjoy. Benedict is amazing as well. This is a great first episode.

9. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

I can watch all the episodes over and over again and not get bored.

10. etilen's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't you think?

11. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Very entertaining take on Holmes, and more faithful to Doyle than you might think. The comic chemistry between Cumberbatch and Freeman is a joy to behold.

12. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

13. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Definitely fun, with some reservations. Comberbatch looks and talks like a dick and that villain was bullshit.

14. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Smooth, energetic, and seamlessly adapted, I was hooked from the start.

15. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

A very satisfying revision of the beloved character! Full of energy and pulse. It glides across the screen, entertaining you with every whim. The visual format was made for this!

16. Nate's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

As a huge fan of Sherlock Holmes, I was very satisfied. Clever, fun, and Cumberbatch and Freeman are both great. An ideal example of great adaptation. It captures the essence, modifies what it must, and makes additional changes that allow it to feel fresh and original. But most importantly, it stands alone - you don't have to be familiar with Doyle's work in order to appreciate it.

17. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Great characters, slick style and a shit ton of fun. Can't wait to see more.

18. Sue Denim's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

19. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

a nice intro for the new Sherlock Holmes. God bless Cumberbatch ~

20. DSPRKY's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

I caught this last month. It's basically the same as the original Arthur Conan Doyle story (but with cell phones) and didn't bring much new to the table. It features a groan-inducing final 20 minutes that practically guarantee I'll be staying away from Sherlock in the future.

21. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

What I love most is the kinetic energy brought to this adaptation. Cumberbatch holds a magnetic presence on screen, and I never tired of his character. The duo of Watson and Holmes is one of the greatest in all fiction, and Moffatt and the two leads do a great job of bringing the dynamic and chemistry to life. What worked the best was how believable the characters were. They felt fresh and real, not caricatures.

22. William Low's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Unique take on a modern-day Sherlock. Funny,tricky,and thrilling. Cool act from Benny!

23. Nathan.'s rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

Really enjoyable, funny throughout, can tell Moffat was involved. Martin Freeman was surprisingly great as Watson. This is such a breath of fresh air after watching the absolutely shite Guy Ritchie adaptation.

24. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Sherlock: A Study in Pink

They really nailed both Holmes and Watson in this version. I was kinda worried by the opening 20 minutes (PTSD, technology fetish) but then the mystery starts and it's damn good fun. Seriously though, who else was expecting the villain to be Wallace Shawn?