1. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

?/10 and that's supposed to be a screenplay? Moffat ur drunk

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

8 - The episode itself is great, but the effect it had both on the fanbase and on the show's production philosophy was extremely damaging. It successfully managed to turn the preceding season on its head and capitalize on its flaws via some clever sleight of hand, and thus gave the illusion that the showrunners knew what they were doing even when it seemed they didn't. Joke's on us.

5. abyantama's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

6. Ylly's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

7. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

Lars Mikkelsen was an inspired villain, but that whole scene where Sherlock gets shot was just the campiest thing this show has done (and not good camp).

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

I KNEW IT. MORIARTY IS BACK, BITCHES!

10. Dami's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

the last minutes > all the episode

11. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

12. hastapura's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

I feel like Todd VanDerWerff reviewing Homeland here but in a complete about-face from ep 2 this is nicely propulsive while hitting strong character notes along the way. I can now see the vague outlines of this season's ambitions through its hazy execution; happily, this top-tier entry offers little to complain about even if its final gambit is a bit "well, we can always bring him back." Two possible "hims" there...

13. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

Amusing, but strains too hard for cleverness.

14. Sophia Park's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

whatever, the last-minute manslaughter made it worth it

15. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

Jan 12! then we'll wait again for 14-15 months (:

16. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

Sometimes heavy handed at the helming and I freaking hate the "internal conflict" scenes, but still the best episode of the season and a wonderful new cliffhanger.

17. mnovaes's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

18. eek's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

It was great, until the last 30 minutes :\

19. robin's rating of the film Sherlock: His Last Vow

It feels like Sherlock is at a crossroads with this season. As always, Moffat is a man capable of making something genius and then throwing it in the garbage. Hopefully, Gatiss will balance him out and season 4 will prove my fears unnecessary. On the bright side, even mediocre Moffat is still better that most things on tv, just as long they don't make us wait another two years for Sherlock- the-dragon-slayer.