1. captainfez's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

2. rllr's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I even paused the video when I had to pee.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Surprisingly entertaining if you are looking for some dumb fun and probably the only Guy Ritchie film that I have tolerated. Kills most of the source material but at least it understands the importance of the central Sherlock/Watson relationship being like an old marriage.

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

5. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Popcorn munching fun, damn good looking and absorbing atmospherics.

6. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

7. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I remember hating it more when I first watched it but that could be due to the irritating Gatiss/Moffat re-imagining of the stories. It tends to go for Ritchie's forceful way of trying to be the coolest cat in town but the music, costumes, scenography and chemistry between Law and Downey make it less cringe-worthy.

8. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

9. Karina O.'s rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Too many actions scenes for my liking. Extra star because Robert's acting as Sherlock was good.

10. Violet Rien's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I am crazy Sherlock Holmes fan. I cannot be objective with this film.

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Jude Law doesn't look bad in this movie but he still commits himself with a complete lack of fear to this role. He comes off great. If only the movie could have risen to deserve his contributions.

13. alchimia's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Non il classico Sherlock, ma un film che mi piace davvero tanto.

16. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

5/10 Sherlock this is not. More like Jackie Chan meets Marvel superhero movies in victorian england, with bad CGI. Entertaining and witty at places, badly written and bland at others, I miss the old Guy Ritchie. Not a bad movie, but skippable, you wont miss anything great.

17. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Better than expected. Great Production design, solid acting all around but too much fist fighting.

18. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

19. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

20. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

This detective movie is great. You should read the novels also. I like Robert Downey Jr. action as Sherlock Holmes.

21. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

22. mikejurjen's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Just great fun. Don't think too long about the plot (although not a bad attempt at it for this kind of movie).Visually pretty amazing, sets and locations are maybe the best the movie has to offer.

23. pikapii's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

did not match any of Sherlock Holmes images after i read the novels

24. Stefan Nordendal's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes