1. nejurgi's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

it's fun to watch, the quality of content is probably better than most of what comes out of hollywood these days anyways, those slowdown scenes were something nice and fresh, reminds of computer games prob going to forget about this film in a week though

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

3. JCPJD's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

A lesson in how to breath life into a familiar story. The visuals are truly arresting, the script is water tight and the performances are charisma personified. Name another actor who has brought such vitality to John Watson, the sexy limping gambler. A great villain, lots of humour and one of the best slow motion explosion sequences in cinema.

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

in this first movie we are indeed made to know in advance how Holmes. and I think with a detailed shot shot we can understand how the perspective of Holmes himself

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

It revitalizes the Sherlock Holmes myth for the box office masses and gives the sleuth better health and muscle mass than anytime before as this Sherlock also punches back. It also mixes a kind-of Dennis Wheatley devil-worship story for fun. The best thing though is the Watson-Holmes dynamics that has some sharp wit but it could easily have skipped some action sequences and become even better by doing it.

6. Trunfos's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

7. captainfez's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

8. rllr's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I even paused the video when I had to pee.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Surprisingly entertaining if you are looking for some dumb fun and probably the only Guy Ritchie film that I have tolerated. Kills most of the source material but at least it understands the importance of the central Sherlock/Watson relationship being like an old marriage.

10. dordairobert's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Popcorn munching fun, damn good looking and absorbing atmospherics.

12. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

13. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I remember hating it more when I first watched it but that could be due to the irritating Gatiss/Moffat re-imagining of the stories. It tends to go for Ritchie's forceful way of trying to be the coolest cat in town but the music, costumes, scenography and chemistry between Law and Downey make it less cringe-worthy.

14. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

15. Karina O.'s rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Too many actions scenes for my liking. Extra star because Robert's acting as Sherlock was good.

16. Violet Rien's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

I am crazy Sherlock Holmes fan. I cannot be objective with this film.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Jude Law doesn't look bad in this movie but he still commits himself with a complete lack of fear to this role. He comes off great. If only the movie could have risen to deserve his contributions.

18. alchimia's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

20. Star Lord's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Non il classico Sherlock, ma un film che mi piace davvero tanto.

21. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

5/10 Sherlock this is not. More like Jackie Chan meets Marvel superhero movies in victorian england, with bad CGI. Entertaining and witty at places, badly written and bland at others, I miss the old Guy Ritchie. Not a bad movie, but skippable, you wont miss anything great.

22. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes

Better than expected. Great Production design, solid acting all around but too much fist fighting.

23. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Sherlock Holmes