1. pluviosity's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

it felt like when Blackadder made that 'special episode' ten years after the last show. It's dull, it's tired, it's just for the sake of producing something.

2. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

3. fleur de chair's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

I was hoping this was going to be an actual stand-alone feature set in the 19th century, probably because I wish Sherlock would return to a narrative style truer to the original stories instead of trying to impress us with cheap theatrics. We also see the same old problems with female characters: I don't want to be paid lip service with lines like "I'm your landlady, not a plot device" or a pseudo-feminist monologue.

4. Bob's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

A metaphorical journey between dreams, period era and halls of the mind palace, where inner self struggles with cracking the case that comes from the dark corners of past events, distorted by the memory. It's a clever play on fruits that were bearing throughout the whole series as well as an excuse to present Sherlock Holmes in his more classical form, while maintaining larger than time spirit.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

6. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

7. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Gradevole episodio speciale di Sherlock,che si conferma una buona serie,a volte un pò eccessiva e dilatata,ma che riesce cmq a far presa per la sfiziosità delle storie (a volte il dire il vero con soluzioni mooolto tirate) e per il talento dei suoi protagonisti. Quì si confermano le impressioni,con uno Sherlock più incazzato del solito ed un Moriarty ormai insopportabile. La storia cmq intrattiene egregiamente.

8. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

4 - Filler, and not particularly good filler at that.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Meh. A funny line once in a while, but I didn't particularly like it.

10. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

If you don't think this episode is masterful, you don't recognize the complexities both behind and in front of it, and I'm sorry for you. Beautiful installment!

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

The bride's storyline + makeup scared the shit out of me. Almost identical with horror movies' makeup (The bride in Insidious for example), ahhh.

12. Auranee's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

A wild ride that's devilishly complicated from start to finish but a little too impressed with itself maybe. I fear this series is becoming overly clever, self-referential, and preoccupied with the "meta" which is a shame because it was once one of my favorite things on TV. I enjoyed the change of setting.

13. akunfilmku's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Once they tell me the story that's happen now, next they're going backwards. A second after it, they're telling what's happen now again and it is actually confuses me. The plot doesn't seem to be so smooth for that.

14. RumbleFish's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Addormentata, probabilmente l'episodio più noioso in assoluto di Sherlock

15. naive3's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Loved the drama in this episode, and the fan-service. This was a wonderful companion during my LHR - NRT flight.

16. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

17. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Tanto tempo sem a série, merecia melhor.

18. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Mesmo bom depois de tanto tempo sem o avanço na última temporada.

19. robin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

I blame Moffat, his ever growing ego and constant need to create tumblr material.

20. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

"i'm your landlady, not a plot device," states mrs. hudson, talking like a true metaist (if that's even a term).

21. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

completely and utter bogus, but still some pretty damn fun 90 minutes. it is actually the first time that Sherlock ever looked and felt like a tv show, which is good/bad in it's own way. I just wished it was a one-off with no connection whatsoever with the main storyline...yeah, that went downhill really really fast.

22. Polly Dee's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

23. xrystyna's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

kitschy and (thus?) entrtaining

24. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Can this show get any worse? T.A.B. wasn't as horrendous as season 3 (convoluted plots, ridiculous camera work, wasting Lars Mikkelson, etc) but it was an utterly useless addition to the series.