1. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

4 - I am still confounded by the showrunners' decision to submit an episode this weak as the show's sophomore entry, as it just made it seem like they were out of ideas two episodes in. I have to admit that this did make the third episode a spectacular surprise, but I'd trade all of that for a little consistency, which is something this series never had.

4. vordven's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

I wanna live in a museum!

7. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

Some glimmers of amusement but the story isn't particularly interesting. By far the weakest of the series.

8. Julia Miville's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

I don't know why everyone hates this episode, although it is not the best, it is still fun, and not nearly as bad as The Hound of Baskerville.

9. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

Weak. Too weak. Almost made me rethink the series. What made this so frustrating is that the sherlock character isn't used to his fullest capability! Meh.

10. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I found this episode just as fun and exciting as the first! I really love these two characters a lot and even though I said it last time, I'll say it again: I greatly anticipate watching more.

11. Sue Denim's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

the worst episode of the series but still good.

12. melancolia's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

i wonder why this episode viewed as racist. true, it is not as smart as A Study in Pink but it still delightful to watch. love the stunts, the chinese antiquity, the premise.i prefer of course the BBC version as the austrian version had to be squeezed in one hour or so minutes.

13. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

Not really thrilling like Pink. But still nice! God bless Cumberbatch two~

14. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

I noticed that several people found this episode distasteful or lacking. Yes, compared to A Study in Pink it is not as strong, but A Study in Pink was more of a character driven episode, whereas The Blind Banker focuses more on the exotic adventure that Doyle loved so much. What isn't to love about death traps and Chinese acrobats? The absurdity works here.

15. Nathan.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

A bit disappointing after how good the first episode was. The "bad guys" were really cliche which is a stark contrast to the villain in the first episode who was a very original and well thought out character.

16. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Sherlock: The Blind Banker

The worst of the first three episodes. Being Chinese, I think the whole premise is hilariously bad. But the climax really takes the cake for absurdity: do people think Chinese villains cart that arrow thing around?