1. Mugino's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

If ever there was a barometer for how much creative license is too much, this is it.

2. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Absolute inane drivel from Hell; plot holes out the ass, over-the-top over the top, out-of-character anarchy on all fronts, Chekov's (many, many) guns: you name a problem, this entire season had it. An insult the foundation of the series and to Doyle. If Gatiss or Moffat ever claim to love Garridebs again, I'll go to their homes and personally piss on their doorsteps.

3. Justwibi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

I can't believe this is the end :(

4. fleur de chair's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Plot holes so big, even Mark Gatiss's ego would fit. This final episode is a grotesque mess of all the show's worst qualities. It is so enamored of its own perceived "cleverness," but there is actually nothing clever about the writing at all anymore. Sherlock may as well have a magic wand. A completely unsatisfying mess.

5. anadyomene's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Season 4 breaks my heart, not in a good term. 'The Six Thatchers' : no. 'The Lying Detective' : okay. 'The Final Problem' : major no. There are the Garridebs, Musgrave ritual, even Sherrinford reference here, but I can't accept Eurus Holmes. Her 'elaborated' little game angered me because it's freaking out of context! I'm so mad! A bitter end for the queerbait, too. I'll miss these Baker Street Boys anyway.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Now we come to an end. THE FINAL PROBLEM is a very good FINAL in the series. It doubled its mysteries, thrills, and it has a very surprising twist than last two episodes. In this episode, the storyline is becoming more interesting and intriguing. It's fun to see Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Mycroft Holmes in action together to fight the villain. Maybe, it isn't good as THE LYING DETECTIVE. But it is still good..

7. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

8. Laima's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

This is the worst thing ever! I'm so disappointed!

9. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

I know this wasn't the usual Sherlock episode but I think it doens't make it bad. On the contrary. This was brilliant. It got me anxious from the beginning until the very end and fixed to the screen, which doesn't happen a lot.

10. :Dani's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

This episode is so freaking extra. Very illogical. I love Sherlock to death but this one is simply not as amazing as others. Very overreacting to stuff. Eurus bvtch is very annoying, overrated. Honestly, they should have brought Moriarty back for good.

12. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

(1.5) Hopefully good riddance to a show that purposefully shot its leg by being flashily convoluted without ever giving smart or interesting explanations while patting itself on the back claiming that it's the smartest person in the room. It's sloppy, trite to the point of embarrassing (excluding the technical parts), self-indulgent, manipulating and unsatisfying in general.

13. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Could they remake this season into one big story where Moriarty and Eurus consults each other.

14. camilladej's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

15. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Perfect end of season, the 2 years of wait compensated with this epidose, great story!

16. inês roxo's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

17. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

not the best season but the most emotional one. i love you, SH.

18. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

19. f-nanda's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Redbeard really got me. And I really enjoyed when "I wanna break free" started to play. It was a cute ending, not at all what I was expecting. It was a bit rushed though... like all this season.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

I enjoy the 'Saw but questioning morality instead of arguing for it' shtick, but the episode wasn't particularly amazing otherwise. The whole Eurus plotline was a bit out there for me. And can't they just let dead people be dead, and not keep coming back for appearances?

21. Artemis's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

Not even worth one star. The sloppiest, most incoherent, illogical, and downright cruellest thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

22. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

23. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

24. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Final Problem

1 - Even taking into account the outrageously low standards set by the majority of the episodes from this show's second half, I am still flabbergasted by just how terrible this finale is. At least it's probably the final insult.