1. dordai_robert's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

8 - It's genuinely great. Quite a bit more adventurous in its format and characterization than previous entries, to the point where it could almost stand on its own.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

A very thrilling entry in this show, and the best in its particular series.

5. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

One season seemed enough for me. I'll stop here

6. hawareene's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

7. donkisot's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

güzeldi ama sonu biraz daha açıklayıcı olaydı iyiydi

8. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

I want to embed myself in this world and never leave. The roles are so perfectly casted.

9. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Now we're talking -- great fast mad entertainment, with delicious turns from Cumberbatch, Freeman, Graves and the Andrew Scott's sublime Moriarty.

10. Algitya's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Really wishes that i could mute Moriarty's.

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Wow, this series does have balls! Not only does it work as a skilled character of who Sherlock is but its a very entertaining thriller! Very suspenseful.

12. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Best episode of season 1! The first two are great but this is more creative, more exciting and just a hell of a lot more interesting. I'm really loving this show! Absolutely fantastic. I'm sure season 2 will prove to be just as brilliant. Benedict Cumberbatch is incredible in this and on a completely unrelated note, I love his voice.

13. melancolia's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

There's this particular scene that caught my attention readily where Sherlock and John were inside the Planetarium and there in the shadow was the oscillating Nosferatu-like figure of the Golem. I was sort of expecting Max Schreck's face. It felt like an homage to FW Murnau's fantastic oeuvre. Well, I applaud not only this one scene, of course, because there are many! Brilliant! Cannot wait for the Season 3!

14. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Brilliant, Twisting, Damn my brain Cumberbatched' >,<

15. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

Bloody brilliant. The best villains are the ones that create a presence by barely being present, but when they are, watch out! I am of course referring to Andrew Scott's brilliant performance as Moriarty. But the rest of the episode was wonderful as well!

16. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

The best of the bunch. I actually think this weird Moriarty is the right choice. And great fuckin ending.

17. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Sherlock: The Great Game

An ending similar to going off the waterfall... I can't wait to see how they wrap this up in season 2