1. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

4 - Before the abominable aberration that was Season 4 (whose reversal of this point was its single positive quality), there were three things in life that were completely inescapable: death, taxes (unless you're rich), and the soul-crushing mediocrity of any given mid-season Sherlock episode.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

This is my personal favourite episode of Sherlock. It's a great horror episode, Russell Tovey does a fantastic job at playing a guy who fears so much. This is just a stellar episode that got away from all the things holding Sherlock down.

5. Max Hilmer's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

Really amazing show until the 3rd season.

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

The moment John Watson thinks he solved something...

7. Topher-Liam's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

pretty mundane, especially as a follow-up to the exceptional "A Scandal in Belgravia".

8. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

A brilliant take on Doyle's classic, fast and funny and oddly moving. A tasty treat. Enjoy.

9. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

Characters are great and the humor is strong in this one but the plot is just a tab too silly for it to be considered a great episode. Still, a very good one definitely worth watching! I love Cumberbatch so much in this series its insane!

10. HKFanatic's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

I have to agree with Zachary below, more than anything this episode reminded me of a BBC update of "The X-Files" - what with our two mismatched investigators, dressed in black and investigating a seemingly paranormal occurrence in the countryside. Overall, it's one of the weaker Sherlock episodes since it really does just follow a 'monster of the week' formula. Still, an elegant time-waster.

11. Panji's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

Fun yet sort of predictable. Still this is an important episode that defines how Sherlock & John relationship has become.

12. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

The worst episode of the series. Fun to watch, very little content.

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

All fun and games, but it was certainly the least interesting entry on the series.

14. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

Not really interesting, but still has it smart plot ~

15. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

It's pretty ludicrous and absurd, and unlike The Blind Banker which held a tighter reign on the absurdity, The Hounds of Baskerville is almost like an episode of The X-Files. But, boy is it a lot of fun. Government conspiracies, genetic engineering, monsters and mayhem! I love it!

16. nightlands's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

i'm not sure what it is with me not fully enjoying the second instalments of either sherlock series, but there are some brilliant lines in this.

17. hastapura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville

"Get out. I need to go to my mind palace."