1. Justwibi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

I never found a twist in sherlock. because the process is already interesting. but this one!! i laugh so hard and also cry so hard! nice!

2. fleur de chair's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Definitely the most interesting episode of the overall disappointing final series of Sherlock, with a half decent emphasis on psychological horror and a villain who actually manages to be frightening.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

After the "little" disappointing of THE SIX THATCHERS, now comes a decent episode in the series. THE LYING DETECTIVE brings back all the things you love from SHERLOCK. Intriguing and interesting plot? Check. Some mysteries? Check. The twists and turns? Check. I must say in this episode is more a psychological thriller than solving a mystery. Also, there's a hint about Sherlock's past. One of the best episode!

4. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

6. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

This was torturing to watch. Loved it.

7. felisaf's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Well, the twists were pretty good but then again I can't help but feel that Sherlock has somehow turned into a dramatic soap opera at times.

8. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Better than the first, nice mystery with a good ending.

9. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Highlight of the episode: Mrs. Hudson.

10. Ameille's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

11. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

12. Artemis's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

13. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

(3.5) Only show I hate-watch has to be this one. Curiosity and what-if's tend to get the best of me because I'm such a darned pessimistic optimist. While majority of the show makes me wanna wave with my fists at the screen for various reasons, occasionally there's a glimmer of quality film-making. And this one, disregarding the mystery, is rather good. And that drug induced skewed perspective scene? Woah!

14. evanfrq's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Editing is way ahead nowadays

15. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Forget what I said about the first part of the series, Sherlock is awesome again

16. bitterMoo's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

17. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

An episode of Sherlock that I actually enjoyed. That's a pleasant surprise. Toby Jones is great as the villain, and this has the two best twists I've seen in any episode of Sherlock, and neither of them are Eurus.

19. ABVH's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Sherlock by way of Columbo

20. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

This episode bring back the quality of the first season. Unlikely.

21. N!nA's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

Sherlock series is going down the hills!!! It’s like they have taken the cast to the edge of a cliff and throwing them down one by one…

22. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Lying Detective

6 - A decent enough episode with a disappointing central mystery that comes off smelling like roses by the sole, sky-rending virtue of not shitting its pants. Far and away the highpoint of the catastrophe that is "Sherlock"'s fourth season.