1. Faris Aprilio's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

3. André's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Andrew Scott is a very underrated actor... he is brilliant in this.

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

THIS.FREAKIN.E P I S O D E

6. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

I cried and I know you did too.

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

8. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

9 - Despite the show's best efforts, I just can't look back at this episode with anything but admiration. It's as taut and competently put together as any thriller released in the last decade, and "Sherlock" would never even approach its level of quality for the rest of its duration.

9. Oerd Xhemollari's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

AS GOOOOOOOOD AS IT CAN EVER GET

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

A good finale, a great ending with a twist that was given two years to explain. Personally, I feel a similar way to this show that I do about Dexter. Sherlock should've ended here, as Dexter should've ended at it's fourth season.

11. helenasestraa's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

12. c5000's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Francamente no le creo nada a ese Moriarty

13. Sevda Aytaç's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

14. hastapura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Probably my favorite episode overall, but it's been nagging at me for a while that this show is a couple of superb, lived-in performances among a whole host of silly, self-aggrandizing quirks that never coalesce into a satisfying or coherent whole. The ending here comes close, however, and that's all thanks to Freeman.

15. Dami's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

16. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

where's the third season of sherlock when you really need it?

17. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

omg i just can't wait for season 3 eeeeep *_*

18. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Fantastic. Incredibly suspenseful, edge of your seat mind fuck action. It's great! A fantastic end to season two and I can't wait for season three! That endings a killer!

19. Roscoe's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Marvelous -- the Holmes story to end all Holmes stories, told with wit and energy and style and real warmth. Arthur Conan Doyle is fuming in the hereafter that he didn't come up with this one. Moriarty fucks Holmes' mind good and solid, this episode does in less than two hours what it took Christopher Nolan three entire goddamn Batman reboots to try and fail miserably to do.

20. Algitya's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

21. captain's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

I am curious if the other people here were already familiar with the ending of this story before watching it. I knew roughly how it was going to end, and wasn't terribly crazy about the way it was done overall (wasn't bad, just not my favorite). Really enjoyed the first 3/4 or so though!!!

22. a Smith's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Limiting each series to three episodes is a savvy move; while the show is generally enjoyable--and the actors are all very good in their roles--it does not seem to rise much above the average television detective procedural; if they had extended it to even 7-10 episode seasons/series, I suspect this would show too clearly.

23. Panji's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall

Could not even pause this. THE BEST! Much much better than the 'THE END ?' thingy!

24. Obient's rating of the film Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall