1. Justwibi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

i think this is the lowest episode for all of sherlock. but still interesting tought even a lil bit off and confusing

2. fleur de chair's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

Surprisingly forgettable for an episode where a major character dies.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

SHERLOCK IS BACK! That's the good news. Unfortunately, there's also a bad news. This is the first time I feel disappointed with one of the Sherlock's episode. THE SIX THATCHERS lacks of mysteries, thrills, and surprises. I think THE SIX THATCHERS is one of the weakest episode in the series, if it's not the only one. There's nothing wrong with the characterization. Although, sometimes it feels overdramatic...

4. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

6. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

I'm giving this 3 stars for the hound scene.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

I've given up on Sherlock. There's so much flash and BS that it's hard to even understand the stories anymore. I used to watch it for Martin Freeman, but it's become so hyperactive and unpleasant to watch that it hardly matters.

8. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

Weak beginning of season, much more expected after 2 years of waiting.

9. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

Thanks to this i know i have that kind of patience waiting for something for 2 whole years. But I'm sad. Sherlock broke my heart and soul.

10. felisaf's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

Highly anticipated but turns out it's too dramatic to my liking. Meh.

11. bitterMoo's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

12. N!nA's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

The story was all over the place...

13. abyantama's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

14. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

Yes it's ok, a bit all over the place but it would do. Could you maybe stop milking this cow and go set some other cool classical story in a modern world?

15. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

16. Artemis's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

On the surface level, an over-the-top, discombobulated splatter...but with a little critical thinking, could be one of the best episodes of the entire series. Three stars for now, and if it goes where logic dictates it's going, will easily be 5.

17. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

2 - Hey! You know what people REALLY liked about Season 3? Mary! Oh, nevermind the fact that the finale squeezed every drop of potential payoff out of her, let's just dig her up, make the episode's mystery a secondary aspect at best, and kill her off in a way that will cast a pall over the rest of the season! I'm sure the idiots who waited 3 years for this shit won't mind we just wasted a third of a season on this.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

A decent enough episode of Sherlock, but nothing about it is particularly good. Gets three stars because I'm happy to see Rachel Talalay working.

19. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

20. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

I should really stop hate-watching things when there are so many good movies to watch. And Freeman should really start working more on his acting chops.

21. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

The highly anticipated return of BBC's Sherlock sets up a darker tone for the remaining episodes, but I can't shake the disappointment of 'The Six Thatchers'. It focuses on a storyline that's far less interesting than the one I felt we were promised through marketing. Hopefully things will really get going in the second episode. (01 - 02 - 2017)

22. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

I'm eager to see where the story goes, but The Six Thatchers is an unfortunate misfire from a team that brought us such brilliantly written and performed episodes. Overly dramatic, occasionally uninspired and disengaging, and not very Sherlock-ian, the latest installment lacks the type of pizzaz and real smarts that made the series so compelling.