1. John's rating of the film SherryBaby

First movie I streamed on Netflix's Beta "Watch Now" about a decade ago. There was maybe twenty films available to stream back then, and this looked like the best of the batch. It was not bad.

2. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film SherryBaby

3. Sin título.'s rating of the film SherryBaby

Doloroso ascenso hacia la sobriedad con pasos titubeantes y un sentimiento constante de alienación como ser humano. Nada sobresaliente aquí.

4. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film SherryBaby

Tarda una eternidad en ser una buena película, como a los 20 minutos antes de terminar.

5. lepetitjermey's rating of the film SherryBaby

Maggie Gyllenhaal est la parfaite redneck

6. Laura13's rating of the film SherryBaby

I watched this film over two days. The first day I was really tired and I found it quite lengthy and boring, but the next day it seemed much pacier. I think the strongest moments happen about two thirds into the film, at Alexis' birthday party. It makes you understand everything. In the end I quite enjoyed the subtlety of the film, while simultanously disturbed by the way so many things are left in the dark, unsaid.

7. Rajib Mohajan's rating of the film SherryBaby

I am really surprised and inspired.... Thanks to Laurie Collyer for excellent movie & Maggie Gyllenhaal for nice acting.

8. ERIN ANADKAT's rating of the film SherryBaby

Maggie Gyllenhall is amazing in this!!

9. sandracine's rating of the film SherryBaby

An incredibly talented actress, Maggie Gyllenhaal carries this film perfectly.

10. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film SherryBaby

Excellent character-driven indie drama centered around a superb performance by Maggie Gyllenhaal. There are no easy answers and a lot of very believable loose ends, the naturalistic writing and performances lend it a very compelling authenticity that few films achieve. It does drag in places, but all in all this is an extraordinary effort from writer-director Laurie Collyer.

11. renaaato's rating of the film SherryBaby

Maggie Gyllenhaal is the best in this heavy and difficult movie. It's not bad, but it's not good.