1. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film She's Out of My League

2. In Space's rating of the film She's Out of My League

3. Paulitics's rating of the film She's Out of My League

T.J Miller. Why isn't he huge yet?

4. Mogambo's rating of the film She's Out of My League

solid entertainment. tj miller and the bitchy brunette were by far the more interesting characters. would rather have seen them paired up and been the focal point of the film.

5. thepha's rating of the film She's Out of My League

Cute, at times genuinely funny and relatable, but unfortunately falls into predictable comedy territory; despite, the two leads are grounded enough to make the story at least work, the supporting cast can actually support, and the ending is surprisingly satisfying, like The Wedding Singer.

6. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film She's Out of My League

At least i know the reasons why 8-rated girl went steady on 5-rated guy

7. nowhere_fast's rating of the film She's Out of My League

the guy is sweet but the story is shitty

8. a Smith's rating of the film She's Out of My League

In accordance with what seems to be the wall consensus: despite certain descents into romantic comedy cliche--extreme characters, actions which only insane people would legitimately consider reasonable (and insufficient reactions to said actions), uncomfortable situations and misunderstandings--this movie actually has some decent, believable characterization (and acting), particularly with (and by) its leads.

9. Murat G.'s rating of the film She's Out of My League

I know this movie is not a Mubi people's type but anyway it is funny and enjoyable. 3 stars.

10. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film She's Out of My League

Kinda bad but it’s still better than what I though it would be.

11. Alice Tynan's rating of the film She's Out of My League

Solidly funny, sweet and strange, with a splash of Napoleon Dynamite. Colour me pleasantly surprised.

12. Justin Kane's rating of the film She's Out of My League

Surprising, not terrible at times, even enjoyable.

13. Jack Lineman's rating of the film She's Out of My League

what the hell is with the loud music in this film I could not hear what they where saying in half the film.

14. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film She's Out of My League

Devon= The greatest supporting character ever!