1. HKFanatic's rating of the film She's The Man

Amanda Bynes is a delight in "She's the Man," given the room to deliver a multi-faceted performance that's both loud-out-loud funny and sweet. She utterly charmed me, not unlike Brittany Murphy in another teen classic, "Clueless." Her and co-star Channing Tatum share excellent chemistry, and, thanks to a surprisingly clever script and supporting actors like David Cross, this film hasn't lost any of its comedic punch.

2. Ann Burden's rating of the film She's The Man

3. cinebaby's rating of the film She's The Man

Who doesn't love this movie???

4. Quesera,sera's rating of the film She's The Man

5. Polyglot's rating of the film She's The Man

6. C'est Bastien's rating of the film She's The Man

The best Amanda Bynes film. I wonder what Shakespeare would think of this adaptation.

7. chazell's rating of the film She's The Man

8. Amandenberg's rating of the film She's The Man

I can't like, I love this movie.

9. D I A N A's rating of the film She's The Man

10. lolatbritishweather's rating of the film She's The Man

High recommendation for this film. Honestly anyone can enjoy this. One to cuddle up to or just to lighten up your spirit on those bad days. No faults in the film, Amanda Bynes is hilarious and well, you just can't go wrong with Channing Tatum.

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film She's The Man

I wanted to hate it, but I can't...this is some funny shit

12. Justin Vicari's rating of the film She's The Man

This is one of my favorite comedies with-a-heart. The cast is young and attractive, Bynes is very moving and real in her odyssey of seeing how "the other half" lives (my lesbian shrink loves her in this!), and Channing Tatum is probably at his most vulnerable, cuddly and hot. What's not to love?

13. Laura ˚͜˚ Sanderson's rating of the film She's The Man

14. pinkwargasm's rating of the film She's The Man

i died when i watched it soooooo good laugh indeed !

15. squid's rating of the film She's The Man

really funnier than I thought

16. Hobocop2000's rating of the film She's The Man

i find it funny that, she had to wear that rubber band when she played soccer, but near the end, when she admits her gender, she lifts her shirt and they see her tits.