1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Shine a Light

You can tell that Scorsese is a fan of the band - the energy and showmanship of their performance is expertly documented. Great gig.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Shine a Light

The Rolling Stones and Martin Scorsese? I can say no more...

3. Ethan's rating of the film Shine a Light

This is a nice little concert film that documents Scorsese's love for The Rolling Stones.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Shine a Light

The Rolling Stones weren't too old yet.

5. Clara C.'s rating of the film Shine a Light

"Clinton ferme ta Bush" ahaha, un bon moment à passer avec les Stones !

6. jacquesmoeschler's rating of the film Shine a Light

Vraiment excellent, à voir absolument, surtout si on n'est pas fan des Stones!

7. Sirius_911's rating of the film Shine a Light

Jamais un concert n'aura été aussi bien filmé, tout simplement. La réalisation est totalement en symbiose avec la performance scénique des Stones. Un pari cinématographique totalement réussi

8. Bptst Crgx's rating of the film Shine a Light

Au-delà du plaisir de voir les Stones sur scène, Shine A Light m'a semblé malheureusement peu d'audacieux, et, au bout du compte, ennuyeux.

9. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Shine a Light

My rating is probably related with my love for the band, but I actually had the chills during the whole film. Keith Richard's face while playing his solo on Brown Sugar was pure magic. I also loved that they played You Got the Silver, which sometimes is left behind. And Jack White played Loving Cup with them, how was this possible? It was too beautiful. To sum up, "We can not burn Mick Jagger", was the best quote.

10. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Shine a Light

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Shine a Light

You Can't Always Get What You Want, unless you are a cinemafia kingpin like Martin Scorcese in which case even the Rolling Stones will bend over backwards to kiss your butt, you can tell them what songs to play, in what order, anything you want.

12. Simona's rating of the film Shine a Light

Forse sono troppo giovane per apprezzare a pieno, ma per i fan il film deve essere una delizia. Cristina Aguilera, che di solto non mi piace, mi ha fatto venire la pelle d'oca per le splendide acrobazie vocali.

13. elMar81's rating of the film Shine a Light

Funny movie, a great documentary

14. Shelly Hatlestad's rating of the film Shine a Light

Whoa. Raw. I was trying to watch Gimme Shelter. Couldn't stream it but who cares with Shine A Light. Martin Scorsese I love you.

15. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Shine a Light

16. Diana Jackson's rating of the film Shine a Light

pretty fucking enjoyable, as mick ans keith would say

17. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Shine a Light

Martin Scorsese expertly captures the passion and energy of the Rolling Stones, who - even at their advanced age - are in top form as always. Precision editing by David Tedeschi and superb cinematography by Robert Richardson. One of the best of its kind.

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Shine a Light

I'm not a huge fan of the rock'n roll's grandfathers but I must admit that I was mesmerized by this film which is more a concert filmed than a straight documentary. The few excerpts of past interviews ridicule those who were doubtful of the band's energy and longevity. Two hours of sheer pleasure. In my opinion, a masterpiece of the genre.

19. Aryo Harjantianto's rating of the film Shine a Light

A Great documentary, although without my favorite song "gimme shelter"