1. Star Lord's rating of the film Shooter

Gran film, lo guardo sempre volentieri.

2. Annalee's rating of the film Shooter

Skip it and watch the television series. Phillippe does a much better job.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Shooter

Michael Pena is THE consummate best supporting actor. He's whatever a film/cast needs him to be.

4. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Shooter

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Shooter

6. Comadozer's rating of the film Shooter

A case of "could-have-been" if not for some terrible conveniences in the plot and cliche fodder. Retribution agains a rotten power by a polluted ex citizen is ripe material and Shooter may have even risen to the height of a modern First Blood. I'm a Wahlbergist so I was on Mark's marksmanship, but boring Hollywood devices broke the film's back.

7. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Shooter

Mark Wahlberg? Shooting people? WITH GUNS??? Why the hell haven't I seen this yet

8. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Shooter

It's an okay movie and I like the story about government corruption, but the acting is quite terrible from Wahlberg. Fuqua just can't seem to replicate the quality of Training Day, but he is trying.

9. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film Shooter

Mark Wahlberg IS Agent Michael Scarn, FBI. Also starring Kate Mara, as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

10. Michael Nisi's rating of the film Shooter

A well done action movie, no more no less.

11. S. Singh's rating of the film Shooter

I'm going through a kind of action phase right now and Fuqua is the dude with the best of the bunch: Training Day, Brooklyn's Finest and this. Yes, as Michael said below it is a well made action film nothing more nothing less.

12. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Shooter

If having a protagonist with an awesome name led to having an awesome movie, Bob Lee Swagger would've made Shooter the film of the decade. As it stands, it's a pretty crummy film outside of a few cool action bits.