1. Roger's rating of the film Shopgirl

2. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Shopgirl

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Shopgirl

"Now I'm your watch". Only an old guy could pull that kind of game with such flair.

4. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Shopgirl

Pesan moral : Wanita lebih perlu kepastian dalam sebuah hubungan. *benerin dasi mas mas*

5. Ally's rating of the film Shopgirl

I adored the novella, but I didn't feel Danes and Martin projected the chemistry they should have. The film followed the book, relatively, but I feel there should have been more narration to express some of the scenes that were so well written in the book. With that said, I was, however, very impressed with Schwartzman's portrayal of Jeremy.

6. Mark Desrosiers's rating of the film Shopgirl

Tagline: "Relationships don't always fit like a glove." Or Steve Martin's elaborate network of trusses. Or the paper tray on the Lost in Translation Xerox machine. Or a forefinger at the back of my tongue.

7. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Shopgirl

I felt empowered after watching this- like I had learned something from Mirabelle.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Shopgirl

9. orangey's rating of the film Shopgirl

Didn't believe the relationship between Martin (who is stiffer than ever) and Claire Danes' character for a second. We never understand why she's attracted to him and accepts his lousy treatment.Is it the money ? That would contradict with her going out with Schwartzman character. He's clearly too old for her. It's the Woody Allen syndrome. Really dissapointed

10. Aprilia DS's rating of the film Shopgirl

Never get bored, love every part of it.

11. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film Shopgirl

Painful? Painfully good, bro. Anand Tucker is a very good filmmaker, and all the performances are great in this movie.

12. Joseph Wallace's rating of the film Shopgirl

13. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Shopgirl

Pretty honest (a little painfully so) in its depiction of the relationship between an older (and slightly self-loathing) man and a younger (and slightly self-loathing) woman. The only big problem is that outside of Jason Schwartzman, who is a bit pathetic, nobody is likeable in the least. One finds themselves hating the character's motivations and not really caring about their actions.