1. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Short Term 12

2. nadnab's rating of the film Short Term 12

3. Bertirima's rating of the film Short Term 12

I cried-like-a whole movie. Favorit akuh setelah Gerda❤❤

4. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Short Term 12

Wanted to feel the struggle of these kids more then I did, maybe it was just me.

5. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Short Term 12

everytime I watch Brie Larson I get the feeling she's the perfect actress for this kind of matters. It is the expression.

6. Maria Pia's rating of the film Short Term 12

Fuck up everything. Issues coming and going... Estoy ahí, con todos. Brie Larson...

7. mpho3's rating of the film Short Term 12

"Beautifully written and perfectly played, all of human life is here: the good, the bad, the messy and the uplifting." - Ian Freer, Empire. 4.5 stars

8. Muntagnari's rating of the film Short Term 12

9. norah stone's rating of the film Short Term 12

freaking brie larson deserves all the awards

10. hemachandra's rating of the film Short Term 12

11. itchycoil's rating of the film Short Term 12

when its strong its really strong miss brie should have won her oscar for this

12. truffraud's rating of the film Short Term 12

this is a really special movie. i dont think ive ever seen mental illness and trauma portrayed so simply and accurately.

13. ijol's rating of the film Short Term 12

As important as it is fragile.

14. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Short Term 12

heart filling. beautifully writen, organic dialogues give this story more credibility and the cast excels in every possible way. 4.4

15. Caro luna's rating of the film Short Term 12

An intimate look into the lives of troubled and struggling youth in a group home; the residents and their caretakers in a broken system of absent adults. Keith Stanfield as Marcus gives a sensitive and powerful performance. Storytelling and listening are central themes and the intimate conversations in the group home feel most powerful, documentary-like.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Short Term 12

Interesting story intelligently told. This was the first time I had seen Brie Larson in a film and she is the best thing in this film by far. She is the reason it packs an emotional punch.

17. tomyzul's rating of the film Short Term 12

is it normal to know people who do not know what a normal life is?

18. Jim Fear's rating of the film Short Term 12

19. Kamran's rating of the film Short Term 12

A subtle and strongly performed drama of adolescent angst, abuse, frustration, and those willing to help them through. 82/100 - Great.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Short Term 12

Brie Larson is a really good actress.

21. Cee's rating of the film Short Term 12

Should go bash his face in with a baseball bat while he's sleeping?

22. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Short Term 12

I watched this by chance and I really liked the squid and the shark story and i kinda felt like crying through the whole movie. The acting is quite good.

23. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Short Term 12

I've been hearing about this film forever, and honestly, I thought it was vastly overrated - the gritty realism of the camerawork didn't match the melodrama of the script.

24. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Short Term 12

The acting, character depth, and cinematography were superb. Loved the shaky camera work. Kept you feeling unbalanced like the characters. Excellent.