1. FISCHER's rating of the film Show Me Love

Un sympathique et divertissant petit film suédois, revendiquant avec finesse et tendresse, l'homosexualité féminine adolescente... www.cinefiches.com

2. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Show Me Love

3. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Show Me Love

4. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Show Me Love

Not as good as lilya 4-ever. I still quite enjoyed it though

5. zohen lux's rating of the film Show Me Love

"we're fucking crazy ... but we're so fucking cool"

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Show Me Love

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Show Me Love

8. anadyomene's rating of the film Show Me Love

Simple and honest. I don't know how real Swedish teenagers live (particularly in Åmål), but most reviews stated that the portrayal is accurate.

9. Silvoieski's rating of the film Show Me Love

Well I can see that Moodysson is trying to represent the social realism in his films. In this one I liked the representation of the teenager's universe, showing all the confused and cruel world that they live into.

10. Ronja's rating of the film Show Me Love

brilliantly captures the pain of adolescence

11. Vincent T's rating of the film Show Me Love

12. Renton47's rating of the film Show Me Love

Platitudes can't do justice to the pain endured by many high-school students, but this film does a pretty fine job. It's a naturalistic depiction of daily humiliations and triumphs with Moodysson clearly favoring the ugliness of the dogme 95 school. I found this more harrowing than anything else, and thus the final 3 minute respite didn't quite justify the overriding cringe factor. Essential teen viewing.

13. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Show Me Love

Made my hands shake, that's a good sign I think.

14. Emma's rating of the film Show Me Love

La forza di far trionfare il proprio amore nonostante le difficoltà dovute all'età e alla chiusura di un piccolo paese. A tratti angosciante l'atmosfera di un simile paesino del nord che non lascia spazio per respirare

15. Beatriz Magro's rating of the film Show Me Love

16. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Show Me Love

It's been awhile since I've seen this. It drags out especially the second half of the film where it's trying to make that run time stretch out. This being Moodysson's first film it does show though the film does have a certain charm of a coming of age movie. The 90's trends are also present 'FILA' clothing and shoegaze music anyone? But I agree with the BFI list that it should be watched by the age of 14.

17. vxpl's rating of the film Show Me Love

The courage to be true to oneself.

18. HSBilly's rating of the film Show Me Love

to be honest, its fucking great.

19. scarlett's rating of the film Show Me Love

20. yennefer's rating of the film Show Me Love

Sweet and beautiful in its innocence. A heartwarming coming-of-age love story that strips away some of the politics behind issues like homophobia and focuses on a truly organic relationship.

21. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Show Me Love

This film is quite the achievement in both directing acting. Moodysson is a master steering this story on a straight track about love until it ends at a queer station. In whole this film manages to embrace the teen culture i then contemporary Sweden (1999), and at the same time ask what is love?

22. Bandeira's rating of the film Show Me Love

wish there was more fucking

23. rezahsa's rating of the film Show Me Love

-4.5- Heart touching and believable (unlike most of the movies about lesbians) love story of two girls. The indie rock soundtracks and the grained picture filming provide an unique atmosphere. The film is only 1.5 hour, so no matter you like it or not, it won't make you bored. Personally I didn't like the ending much. "coming out of closet(toilet)" wasn't the best option for finishing the story.

24. Nómada Insomne's rating of the film Show Me Love