1. knockkneed's rating of the film Show Me Love

i really love this camerawork

2. RJT's rating of the film Show Me Love

A freewheeling camera zeros in (or zooms, rather!) on the burgeoning identities of two very different high school girls in late-90's Sweden. Across the board, the performances are marvels of youthful complexity and teenage angst without an actorly tick in sight. The lack of shame on onscreen is thoroughly refreshing and the ending is an absolute triumph of fortitude and grace. And the humor! Such a buoyant film!

3. lofisofi's rating of the film Show Me Love

unforgettable depiction of being young, bullied, gay and living in the country

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Show Me Love

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Show Me Love

Un sympathique et divertissant petit film suédois, revendiquant avec finesse et tendresse, l'homosexualité féminine adolescente... www.cinefiches.com

6. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Show Me Love

7. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Show Me Love

8. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Show Me Love

Not as good as lilya 4-ever. I still quite enjoyed it though

9. zohen lux's rating of the film Show Me Love

"we're fucking crazy ... but we're so fucking cool"

10. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Show Me Love

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Show Me Love

12. anadyomene's rating of the film Show Me Love

Simple and honest. I don't know how real Swedish teenagers live (particularly in Åmål), but most reviews stated that the portrayal is accurate.

13. Silvoieski's rating of the film Show Me Love

Well I can see that Moodysson is trying to represent the social realism in his films. In this one I liked the representation of the teenager's universe, showing all the confused and cruel world that they live into.

14. Ronja's rating of the film Show Me Love

brilliantly captures the pain of adolescence

15. Vincent T's rating of the film Show Me Love

16. Renton47's rating of the film Show Me Love

Platitudes can't do justice to the pain endured by many high-school students, but this film does a pretty fine job. It's a naturalistic depiction of daily humiliations and triumphs with Moodysson clearly favoring the ugliness of the dogme 95 school. I found this more harrowing than anything else, and thus the final 3 minute respite didn't quite justify the overriding cringe factor. Essential teen viewing.

17. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Show Me Love

Made my hands shake, that's a good sign I think.

18. Beatriz Magro's rating of the film Show Me Love

19. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Show Me Love

It's been awhile since I've seen this. It drags out especially the second half of the film where it's trying to make that run time stretch out. This being Moodysson's first film it does show though the film does have a certain charm of a coming of age movie. The 90's trends are also present 'FILA' clothing and shoegaze music anyone? But I agree with the BFI list that it should be watched by the age of 14.

20. vxpl's rating of the film Show Me Love

The courage to be true to oneself.

21. Erik F.'s rating of the film Show Me Love

22. HSBilly's rating of the film Show Me Love

to be honest, its fucking great.

23. scarlett's rating of the film Show Me Love

24. yennefer's rating of the film Show Me Love

Sweet and beautiful in its innocence. A heartwarming coming-of-age love story that strips away some of the politics behind issues like homophobia and focuses on a truly organic relationship.