1. jo's rating of the film Shrek 2

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Shrek 2

3. arcondicionado's rating of the film Shrek 2

WHY IS 2.7 THE AVERAGE RATING OF THIS, ARE U UNABLE TO FEEL JOY???

4. jonthelizard's rating of the film Shrek 2

good, although the soundtrack was not as good as shrek 1

5. Razinsky's rating of the film Shrek 2

the film better than shrek is shrek II

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Shrek 2

I like when movies have just one, big musical number.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Shrek 2

8. henryfrust's rating of the film Shrek 2

Una de las mejores secuelas de películas animadas, sin duda logra igualar (o incluso superar) la genialidad de su predecesora, de los mejores doblajes latinoamericanos ever.

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Shrek 2

10. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Shrek 2

11. Mao Flores's rating of the film Shrek 2

12. MAO1's rating of the film Shrek 2

13. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Shrek 2

hahahaha pretend i didn't give this 5 stars

14. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Shrek 2

15. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Shrek 2

Continues the quirky and laugh-out-loud funny tale of Shrek and his mismatched companions. I like it for what it is, a young adult "kids" film that was quite rebellious in its heyday but seems utterly innocent and sweet when you happen to rewatch it nowadays. Eddie Murphy steals the show.

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Shrek 2

Bigger middle finger to the fairy tales. Although I'm not a fan of sequels, this one totally lives up to its precedent, coming funnier, bolder and greener than before. Maybe a bit extreme to give ★★★★★, but it's the type of movie that always entertains me, no matter what - and sometimes that's all you need.

17. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Shrek 2

A lot of fun but hardly original (3.5/5)

18. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Shrek 2

Far more oriented in pop culture than the first, this entry in the Shrek franchise comes across like a bad Family Guy wannabe, and Family Guy isn't good in the first place. Simply making pop culture references does not a good or funny film make, Donkey and Puss In Boots are funny, though not enough to save the movie...

19. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Shrek 2

I don't think I thought much of this the first time around, but now I love it.

20. Jardun's rating of the film Shrek 2

Lol, I actually only like this because I have met one of the directors. He went to the same college I'm going to, for the same degree I am going for. :D