1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

I just rated all the Shrek movies.

2. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

Shrek has the greatest soundtracks

3. MAO1's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

4. msmichel's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

The great pop culture references.....gone. The joy of watching something great for kids and adults alike.....gone. What was once a clever series became just another cash cow. Souless,joyless, empty and most of all not entertaining. Even the soundtrack lacked the sparkle of previous chapters. Wisely skipped this theatrically last year and wasn't worth catching up with now.

5. Bullitt's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

Disappointing? What exactly did you expect out of the fourth instalment to the Shrek franchise?

6. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

I had fun while watching it, but there's nothing memorable from it. Like the presence of Rumpelstiltskin in the franchising, this movie is nothing but a parenthesis in Shrek's story.

8. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

9. JAMO_V812S(top08gear)'s rating of the film Shrek Forever After

10. mjgildea's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

The whole Alternate Universe plot device made Shrek Forever After feel more like an episode of a mediocre and failing TV adaptation of the first two great movies. Shrek Forever After does have its moments, just not as many as the first two have. I don't think I'll go as far as to say this one shouldn't have been made but I'm glad they're stopping right here.

11. Barry Levitt's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

This movie does a fantastic job of recapturing the charm that was missing from the third Shrek film. A wonderful villain, great humour and a terrific end to a wonderful series.

12. Steve's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

I thought it was the best out of the series

13. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

Nowhere nearly as fresh as the previous ones, but still appeals to the children of all ages.

14. roberto2112's rating of the film Shrek Forever After

;( i spent a lot of money that day, and this movie was very very dissapointing for a twenty year old and his friends :(