1. rainy's rating of the film Shrek

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Shrek

A fun reinvention of fairy-tale cliches, characters and a cool dragon to "slay". Fun dialogue and slapstick humor, but the outcome is never surprising and why do always the comedic sidekick has to be voiced by an Afro American? Some dialogue not the best for the smallest children in the family and the Gingerbread Man's fate can be scary torturing stuff for some.

3. Deiner's rating of the film Shrek

"No, not the buttons! Not my gumdrop buttons!" sixteen years later and I still remember the lines of that scene perfectly, in fact, of most of the movie.

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Shrek

If Woody Allen had grown up on a diet of MAD magazine and Beavis and Butthead, instead of classic film and literature, he might have made this similarly hyper referential movie...good for a laugh, and it does contain John Cale's rendition of Hallelujah, but I've never really been one for toilet humor...not that that's all this film's got going for it, there are some genuinely clever jokes here...

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Shrek

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Shrek

Never will there be a character introduction more epic than Shrek kicking open the door to "Some...BODY once told me," after taking a massive dump (I assume it was massive cause, you know...ogre).

7. jonthelizard's rating of the film Shrek

8. Alessandro Molina's rating of the film Shrek

9. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Shrek

10. hamsa's rating of the film Shrek

11. starlolix's rating of the film Shrek

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Shrek

That scene in I Am Legend where Will Smith recites this movie's dialogue from memory is proof of the cultural impact of this film.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Shrek

14. henryfrust's rating of the film Shrek

El humor sarcástico y doble sentido, aunado al romance poco ortodoxo entre los protagonistas es lo que hace a Shrek una de mis películas animadas preferidas de todos los tiempos.

15. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Shrek

16. vxpl's rating of the film Shrek

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Shrek

18. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Shrek

19. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Shrek

a stirring allegory of dick cheney making money off the iraq war

20. Clara C.'s rating of the film Shrek

Efficace, drôle et nouveau ! rien à dire

21. Mao Flores's rating of the film Shrek