1. The Macho King's rating of the film Sicario

Benicio Del Toro is a force of nature, every scene he's in he just exudes mastery. And Villeneuve is easily one of the most interesting & promising directors making films today.

2. paddelboot's rating of the film Sicario

The only difference to all the other navel-gazing american productions is Villeneuve's punch and the short scenes with the mexican cop. The plot itself is probably pure fiction, playing out in front of a hyper realistic background. Still a very good film for it's sense of urgency and pure power of everybody involved.

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Sicario

4. letters never sent's rating of the film Sicario

5. F/K's rating of the film Sicario

If Hitchcock directed a modern thriller

6. Fabiha's rating of the film Sicario

"You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now."

7. N!'s rating of the film Sicario

"You are asking how a watch works, when you should just mind the time"

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film Sicario

9. nadnab's rating of the film Sicario

10. bulgrin's rating of the film Sicario

For the mains' acting, the camera-work, directing, editing and the claustrophobic atmosphere I would rather tend to 4 stars. But the script is too simplistic and the story loses it's point in the end to make it a solid 4 star movie.

11. Jack's rating of the film Sicario

Enjoyable, some intense scenes. Emily Blunt's character was unrealistically slow on the uptake - she seemed to be there to ask "what's going on?", so that things could be explained in case anyone in the audience wasn't keeping up.

12. Joel's rating of the film Sicario

Villeneauve continues to hold the gauntlet as the next Fincher in my books. There is such a masterful feel to the way his scenes unfold. He is a Director that wins my trust, because he does not abuse his audience, he does not take advantage of us, instead he strings us along with tension and release until we are wholly thrilled. A great modern thriller.

13. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Sicario

Narrazione non semplice, ma comprensibile e ben ritmata. Ottimo uso della tensione. Protagonista ben caratterizzata e funzionale per il coinvolgimento dello spettatore. Lo Stato collabora con i cartelli per mantenere lo status quo: una realtà destabilizzante e ben inscenata. Regia ottima che realizza delle sequenze d'azione ben costruite e una narrazione convincente.Messa in scena efficace. Comprimari ben sfaccettati

14. Harriehhh's rating of the film Sicario

Sicario's a tough nut to crack: a solid film boasting good talent and breathtaking cinematography that probably deserves more than just three stars, but still feels like an empty payoff at the end of two hours. I really wanted to like this more than I did, though it ultimately failed to make any real impression on me one way or the other.

15. andretz's rating of the film Sicario

16. angelicidea's rating of the film Sicario

Solid genre fair with a slowly unfolding mystery at its centre. I wish the standards were this high for action movies out of Hollywood!

17. Anca.'s rating of the film Sicario

Maybe I'm easy to impress (hmm) but that ending...

18. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film Sicario

Horrible. Really, really horrible. Exquisitely made and horrible.

19. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Sicario

20. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Sicario

shows you how dirty the world we're living in

21. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film Sicario

The visual and sonic beauty make up for the paper thin plot. Sophisticated action thriller. 3.5

22. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Sicario

23. Cinevangelist's rating of the film Sicario

A well made film and certainly better than the dire 'Prisoners', but there's nothing to distinguish it from a whole host of other instantly forgettable genre movies.

24. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Sicario

3.7 Intense and very much to the point. A film with no fat. The music provides a fitting comment.