1. Harriehhh's rating of the film Side Effects

Soderbergh kinda plays fast and loose with the concept of grief, uses of psychiatric medication and the parameters of mental illness for dramatic purposes, but this all still makes for a more compelling premise than the by-the-numbers crime conspiracy that pans out predictably in the film's final half.

2. Paul Relf's rating of the film Side Effects

Bit of an underwhelming ending but a good premise. Jude Law great as always.

3. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Side Effects

I didn't care for any of these characters. Passable movie.

4. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Side Effects

Rooney was good, but not enough to save this.

5. -REM-'s rating of the film Side Effects

6. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Side Effects

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Side Effects

Loses one star for Channing Tatum's hat.

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Side Effects

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Side Effects

Solid and watchable thriller with a good cast, though completely forgettable in the long run. Apart from Catherine Zeta-Jones' wonderfully hammy acting at the end.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Side Effects

11. nyyssonen's rating of the film Side Effects

There's enough talent behind this movie to make it truly great which only makes it that much more of a shame that it is generally underwhelming.

12. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Side Effects

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film Side Effects

Yeah! My favorite medication is mentioned.

14. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Side Effects

Great movie. Love the tone throughout, and the progression of the story does a fantastic job at hiding character intentions. The only hiccup I feel when watching it is my unwillingness to completely believe Rooney Mara's character's motivations.

15. DawSchwarz's rating of the film Side Effects

16. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Side Effects

Steven Soderbergh consigue un impecable thriller psicológico, armado genialmente, con una intrigante narrativa, y grandes actuaciones de Jude Law y Rooney Mara.

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Side Effects

(...) Side Effects beginnt, uns eine Geschichte zu erzählen, um dann abrupt zu unterbrechen und eine ganze andere anzufangen. Das Dumme dabei ist, dass die erste interessant ist, die zweite aber nicht so sehr(...) (Dazu haben wir für euch eine Film List verfasst mit Hitchcock Filmen nicht von Hitchcock auf unserer Empfehlungsseite cinegeek.de

18. nargs_au's rating of the film Side Effects

19. emanuela's rating of the film Side Effects

My favourite one. Rooney as a psycho is enjoyable!

20. J. O.'s rating of the film Side Effects

Mostly an effective thriller that (for the most part) takes aim at trend pharmaceuticals. Okay performances - Law standing out from the rest - and a decent script clip along at a reasonable pace. The final act felt too neat and the twists could've easily been a more intelligent trail of breadcrumbs instead one character spilling their guts.

21. mpho3's rating of the film Side Effects

"Side Effects gets trickier as it goes along, yet somehow less involving. What begins as a fairly intriguing drama – about a troubled young woman caught up in contemporary pharma culture – turns into a shifty, seedy thriller. Some might welcome the injection of genre excitability," proposes Josh Larsen on Larsenonfilm.com. Others, of course, will be put off by it. I found myself in the middle. 3.5 stars

22. Swayze's rating of the film Side Effects

Brilliantly paced film, excellent performances by the whole cast, great script; quite the mind fuck. Really enjoyed this.

23. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Side Effects

This film excels in simplicity, and aside from a few choice scenes, maintains and stronghold on suspense and frustration.

24. Linda's rating of the film Side Effects

to be fair, I watched this on an airplane and I got distracted a couple of times in between.. so I guess I have to rewatch it. I love Rooney Mara though!