1. BRUJA & PUTA's rating of the film Sidewalls

"- ¿Tantos kilómetros de cable sirven para unirnos o para dejarnos en nuestro lugar?"

2. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Sidewalls

Cute love story based on alienation and loneliness in the chaos of a city (with great architecture). Love the oppressive mood and the music. Coincidences are little lucky to be true, but hold the movie from being a documentary/still life.

3. chatsky's rating of the film Sidewalls

Its funny to see what were gadgets and internet 15 years ago

4. Shantal Abrego's rating of the film Sidewalls

Las imágenes de Buenos Aires y esa fotografía de los interiores, armonizan una tierna historia. Tiene un buen guión, pero el papel de Inés Efron no me termina de convencer.

5. Matisse's rating of the film Sidewalls

this film is full of cliches and uses so many ideas from other movies... but it works! it works perfectly!

6. Epinephrin's rating of the film Sidewalls

Loved it. Great story, great cinematography anf music. loneliness, alienation in the digital world, love. The main characters are so likeable.

7. Luís Silva's rating of the film Sidewalls

What wonderful photography perfectly linked with a lovely story and a modern human society representation. Even the cliches are well fitted. Loved it.

8. Polish Slug's rating of the film Sidewalls

La fotografía es hermosa y la historia está bien construída. No busca reflexión de parte de los espectadores aunque los diálogos lleguen a ser profundos. Es chistosa, pero no es comedia. Es romántica, pero tampoco es de amor. Gran película.

9. Trunfos's rating of the film Sidewalls

love that slow pace and all of Buenos Aires exposed through the dark age for human contact that is the web. 7,4

10. Leco's rating of the film Sidewalls

I love all about it, especially the Woody Allen's Manhattan elements. I just don't rate it 5 stars because of that youtube thing at the end wtf lol

11. Valerie Duft's rating of the film Sidewalls

12. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sidewalls

One of my favorite movies ever.

13. Fabiha's rating of the film Sidewalls

“An overpopulated city in a deserted country. A city where thousands of buildings rise into the sky arbitrarily. These irregularities reflect us perfectly. Aesthetic and ethical irregularities. These buildings, which adhere to no logic, represent bad planning. Just like our lives: We have no idea how we want them to be. We've created a "culture of tenants."

14. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Sidewalls

TRUE LUV WILL FIND YOU IN THE END

15. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Sidewalls

16. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film Sidewalls

This could have taken two directions: feel good cute or in your face reality. I don't know if it chose the right one. Some great sentences and imagery here. Definitely what I want to see more often.

17. nicolecahali's rating of the film Sidewalls

18. Lília Lopes's rating of the film Sidewalls

19. Amelia's rating of the film Sidewalls

fun, romantic, cityscapes, Feel good film.

20. sergioazevedo's rating of the film Sidewalls

21. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Sidewalls

22. athens.ka's rating of the film Sidewalls

23. HenriqueA's rating of the film Sidewalls

Maybe a 2.5 would be more appropriate. Sometimes it felt really organic, but others it felt like a very calculated and infuriating quirkiness just for the sake of it. I should've loved it, but it just didn't click with me the way I thought it would. I loved the themes, but I just didn't care enough for the characters.

24. Manuela CostaLima's rating of the film Sidewalls