1. Luís Silva's rating of the film Sidewalls

What wonderful photography perfectly linked with a lovely story and a modern human society representation. Even the cliches are well fitted. Loved it.

2. Polish Slug's rating of the film Sidewalls

La fotografía es hermosa y la historia está bien construída. No busca reflexión de parte de los espectadores aunque los diálogos lleguen a ser profundos. Es chistosa, pero no es comedia. Es romántica, pero tampoco es de amor. Gran película.

3. Trunfos's rating of the film Sidewalls

love that slow pace and all of Buenos Aires exposed through the dark age for human contact that is the web. 7,4

4. Leco's rating of the film Sidewalls

I love all about it, especially the Woody Allen's Manhattan elements. I just don't rate it 5 stars because of that youtube thing at the end wtf lol

5. Valerie Duft's rating of the film Sidewalls

6. Gabriella F's rating of the film Sidewalls

One of my favorite movies ever.

7. Fabiha's rating of the film Sidewalls

“An overpopulated city in a deserted country. A city where thousands of buildings rise into the sky arbitrarily. These irregularities reflect us perfectly. Aesthetic and ethical irregularities. These buildings, which adhere to no logic, represent bad planning. Just like our lives: We have no idea how we want them to be. We've created a "culture of tenants."

8. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Sidewalls

TRUE LUV WILL FIND YOU IN THE END

9. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Sidewalls

10. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film Sidewalls

This could have taken two directions: feel good cute or in your face reality. I don't know if it chose the right one. Some great sentences and imagery here. Definitely what I want to see more often.

11. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Sidewalls

12. Lília Lopes's rating of the film Sidewalls

13. Amelia's rating of the film Sidewalls

fun, romantic, cityscapes, Feel good film.

14. sergioazevedo's rating of the film Sidewalls

15. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Sidewalls

16. athens.ka's rating of the film Sidewalls

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sidewalls

Maybe a 2.5 would be more appropriate. Sometimes it felt really organic, but others it felt like a very calculated and infuriating quirkiness just for the sake of it. I should've loved it, but it just didn't click with me the way I thought it would. I loved the themes, but I just didn't care enough for the characters.

18. Manuela CostaLima's rating of the film Sidewalls

19. Simon Reichel's rating of the film Sidewalls

20. Alexa M's rating of the film Sidewalls

Smart and light cinema with sweet ideas to compare two people who are both so different and matching. Good dialogues and Buenos Aires shows up very inviting!

21. kowalski's rating of the film Sidewalls

22. Calu.'s rating of the film Sidewalls

Me gustó un montón. Sobretodo las reflexiones que acompañaron toda la pela. Sentí como si un par de amigos me hubieran estado contando lo que pasa por sus cabezas. Lindas metáforas. Y aunque fue un poco raro, sí, me gustó el final, ni yo sé por qué.

23. riraru's rating of the film Sidewalls

Kitschig und gewollt wunderliche Charaktere; dementsprechend grotesk das Ende. Derartiges hab ich schon besser gesehen. Schöne Bilderwelten allerdings.

24. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Sidewalls

That ridiculous ending spoiled the whole thing. A decent movie though.

← Previous 1 3 4