1. FISCHER's rating of the film Signs

Originale et intéressante idée de départ, outrageusement galvaudée par un incompréhensible et stupide patchwork de scènes fantastiques archétypales... www.cinefiches.com

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Signs

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Signs

It's crazy to think that Signs came out less than a year after September 11th 2001, as it gives a great picture of terror in the new age of information. The family, isolated in the middle of the country, only has a small television set as a link to the outside world, believing both everything and nothing at the same time. We watch the end of the world on live television, in the confort of our living room.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Signs

*1/2. Not much to save here with the exception of some comic moments. The rest is simplistic. Already forgotten.

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film Signs

Maybe Shyamalan and Tarantino have some kind of bet going about who can be the worst director / actor.

6. alexiasotog@gmail.com's rating of the film Signs

i wanted to hit mel gibson in the throat the whole time but it brings back good childhood memories

7. Arf's rating of the film Signs

un po' meh il finale eh

8. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Signs

9. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Signs

Mel "Feelings" Gibson. Still not a good Shamalala movie.

10. abyantama's rating of the film Signs

11. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Signs

12. CanonFiller's rating of the film Signs

That scene when Joaquin Phoenix sits in the closet, watching the alien being caught on TV scared me shitless, classic stuff. Fantastic mood setting, last third is nervewrecking. I know the ending feels kind of cheap, but the paranoia and tension built throughout are fantastic. If I lived in a house near Varginha I'd never sleep soundly again after watching this.

13. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Signs

2.5. I see some impassioned defenses of this movie and I sort of see where they are coming from. I think there's a lot of heavy handed allegory but I get why people like it conceptually. There's some scenes that work exceptionally well, but it's really a sloppy movie overall. And the kids are unbearable.

14. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Signs

I was ten or eleven and my mom made me and my sister watch this with tin foil hats as a joke.

15. Tatami's rating of the film Signs

While I was already familiar with horror films, this one creeped me out like nothing else when I was 10.

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Signs

Early Shyamalan is a delight. Whether his films are predictable or not, is irrelevant; the journey never ceases to be enthralling.

17. Absentia's rating of the film Signs

18. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Signs

19. J. O.'s rating of the film Signs

Definitely one of the best from Shyamalan's career full of decent highs and horrible lows. A quirky, campy effort with a great cast that has some real tense atmosphere until the final act (as it always goes with this director). Honestly, even the first few times the aliens are revealed it doesn't lose it's charm - it's after the painfully dull climax in the living room where we get about 40 looks at the thing.

20. Y.'s rating of the film Signs

This film had the potential to be good, and I had high hopes for it, but unfortunately M. Night Shyamalan absolutely fails to create an even remotely engaging psychological horror

21. kris's rating of the film Signs

2.5 cute at times, but aliens were stereotypical and i just forgot.

22. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Signs

Watched this movie with the kids so many times over now.

23. julia.s's rating of the film Signs