1. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Signs

2. jhubbs's rating of the film Signs

War of the Worlds: Jesus Edition Some great suspense scenes that get washed away by the atrocious, tonally-nonsensical ending

3. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Signs

Pur notandone chiaramente i difetti, c'è qualcosa in me che mi obbliga ad apprezzare tutti i lavori di Shyamalan e Signs non ha fatto eccezione. Sarà la fotografia, sarà la regia, saranno i racconti macabri, sarà stato quel genio di Joaquin Phoenix con la stagnola in testa, ma pure sta volta mi trovo piacevolmente sorpreso. La parte divertente è che non saprei nemmeno spiegarvi perché.

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Signs

I still think this is my fav Shalayman film! The overall premise of the aliens is a bit silly, but I like the way the story develops, and really like phoenix in this

5. raquel_ag's rating of the film Signs

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

6. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Signs

Just watched this for the first time the other day, and I was surprised at how thoroughly entertained a was by it. Such intriguing and likable characters, pretty good performances throughout (even/especially from the kids!) and just an all-round well crafted film. I really enjoyed how the aliens were presented in this, how they were pretty much hidden from the viewer for as long as possible to create suspense.

7. Dave's rating of the film Signs

Remains my favorite Shyamalan film - to me, it's the perfect display of his ability as a storyteller to really create atmosphere. The plot may not advance much, but the sense of foreboding continues to ratchet up. And while most seem to hate the ending, the whole thing works for me.

8. Dalibor's rating of the film Signs

For a part of it, an appealingly directed SF horror with a taste for Stephen King kind of suspense. For another part, an overwhelming examination of small town paranoia opposed to media sensationalism in a New age Godless society. Or so I gathered. Because somewhere in there the whole symbolism gets out of focus, bothered by Spielberg-like unnecessary need for child heroes, ending with excessive banality.

9. yuju's rating of the film Signs

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Signs

Originale et intéressante idée de départ, outrageusement galvaudée par un incompréhensible et stupide patchwork de scènes fantastiques archétypales... www.cinefiches.com

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Signs

12. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Signs

It's crazy to think that Signs came out less than a year after September 11th 2001, as it gives a great picture of terror in the new age of information. The family, isolated in the middle of the country, only has a small television set as a link to the outside world, believing both everything and nothing at the same time. We watch the end of the world on live television, in the confort of our living room.

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Signs

*1/2. Not much to save here with the exception of some comic moments. The rest is simplistic. Already forgotten.

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film Signs

Maybe Shyamalan and Tarantino have some kind of bet going about who can be the worst director / actor.

15. alexia's rating of the film Signs

i wanted to hit mel gibson in the throat the whole time but it brings back good childhood memories

16. Arf's rating of the film Signs

un po' meh il finale eh

17. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Signs

18. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Signs

Mel "Feelings" Gibson. Still not a good Shamalala movie.

19. abyantama's rating of the film Signs

20. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Signs

21. CanonFiller's rating of the film Signs

That scene when Joaquin Phoenix sits in the closet, watching the alien being caught on TV scared me shitless, classic stuff. Fantastic mood setting, last third is nervewrecking. I know the ending feels kind of cheap, but the paranoia and tension built throughout are fantastic. If I lived in a house near Varginha I'd never sleep soundly again after watching this.

22. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Signs

2.5. I see some impassioned defenses of this movie and I sort of see where they are coming from. I think there's a lot of heavy handed allegory but I get why people like it conceptually. There's some scenes that work exceptionally well, but it's really a sloppy movie overall. And the kids are unbearable.

23. Mouraz's rating of the film Signs

I was ten or eleven and my mom made me and my sister watch this with tin foil hats as a joke.

24. Tatami's rating of the film Signs

While I was already familiar with horror films, this one creeped me out like nothing else when I was 10.

← Previous 1 3 4