1. -REM-'s rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

2. Aurore's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

maybe i'm biased cuz Dean my big brother but he's awesome and so's his work.

3. Cemre Polat's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Rüzgar, su, hayvanlar, insanlar, terk edilmiş binalar ve hatta ekranın öteki tarafındaki izleyici bile Sigur Ros müziğinin bir parçası. Aynı ritimle nefes aldığını hissediyorsun. Aynı zamanda belgeselin ağızda bıraktığı bu güzelim tat geçmişe, eve dönmesinde saklı.

4. AALC's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Great soundtrack, nice idea, but editing was awful...

5. Sara Castro's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Iceland and Sigur Rós are too good for this world.

6. nikolasminas's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Great experience watching this movie! Now i am only thinking when to travel to Iceland

7. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

So cozy,so heartwarming - - experience which can hardly be put into words

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Sigur Rós' canvas of sound is an expansive delight, their love of nature and their esteem for Iceland is unmistakeable. A beautiful documentary exploring the art of music in context with time and place.

9. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

10. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

11. dwiagus's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

12. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

13. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Crap....this sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it!

14. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

If someone who doesn't like their music finds this compelling, I'm sure a fan of Sigur Ros (which i am) will love this!

15. Chetan Hosakote's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Beautiful, is it shot with DSLR?

16. ricovskij's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

still weeping thinking about them, jonsi, iceland, music and everything that makes me happy.

17. Chichago_'s rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Honestly, this is the most beautiful documentary of a band that I've ever seen. The whole thing is beautiful.

18. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Beauty beyond words. In the back of my mind I was comparing their for their country to my people's love of ours. Theirs are genuine, while ours is just pretentious.

19. jana_om's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

20. liviapuppa's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

21. the sea rolls on forever's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

easily the most beautiful thing i've ever seen

22. Rafael Marques's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

It's been 4 years since I've seen Heima for the first time and I still can recall the shivers down on my spine when I first watched it. If you don't know Sigur Rós by now, this is a hell of a way to do it and I can assure you that you'll not feel indiferent by the end of it. Here you can understand where the inspiration for such beautiful songs writen by this peculiar band came from. One Advice - watch it in HD.

23. kopfkompass's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

Cosy freak show in the middle of breathtaking landscapes accompanied by the song of a human wale. Strange.

24. Janit's rating of the film Sigur Rós - Heima

The beautiful combination of SR's enigmatic sounds, with a beautiful series of Iceland's scenery. Gives me chill.