1. MAO1's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

2. J. O.'s rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

3. thay's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

4. vordven's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Oh no, no, no... Bad on so many levels. Direction, script (everything from dialogue, character development, structure, etc), this has all the contrivances in place to be used as a masterclass in what a naff film should be like. The only redeeming feature are the video-game quality visuals (how apt)but they alone cannot sustain a feature film format!

6. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

As a player of the first game but none of the others, some spots of the story left me lost. However, I enjoyed the characters in this film and the casting was well done to suit their individual traits. The nurses driven by movement are back again, as well as a fiery and captivating conclusion. There was obviously a change of directors, though, since the pacing and action sequences were done differently. Good watch.

7. el.'s rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

though i dig the whole darkness-thingy, this is such bullshit.

8. anschyn's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

the girl suited with the game original character, so no right to judge

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Without Christophe Gans' timing, patience and committed vision, we're left with a messy cash-grab made worse by awful expository dialogue and stale performances. Adelaide Clemens is a standout, however -- she does quite well considering what's available to her, and makes a good Heather. If you're a rabid fanboy like I am, you may have some dumb fun. Otherwise, stay away.

10. Arf's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

manca tanta roba ma nel complesso non l'ho trovato così orrendo come leggevo.

11. pandakuma's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

it's the only world where ed stark is alive and jon snow is comfortable without beard.

12. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

The first 3d horror film I've seen to use the effect properly. A scary film... Better than the first.

13. Didar Merve's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

1 star for some nice to watch 3D effect plus 0 star for all the other things.

14. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Whatchudoin so far off south of the wall, bitch?

15. msmichel's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Unnecessary and pointless sequel which does not expand the mythology in any coherent way. Scares are of the 'more of the same variety' with the 3D rendering falling as flat as the film. The first was no classic but at least had some novelty. A total disappointment from all involved.

16. El-DoX's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Dopo un eccellente tie-in del precedente episodio, qualcosa si è smarrito e chiaramente inceppato. Salta sovente in guazzabuglio confuso tra cgi e assurdità dei protagonisti. Complici una durata troppo breve e il concept totalmente sbagliato di riprodurre un videogame. Bassett si è scordato che il pubblico deve trovarsi di fronte un film che ne riprende il setting e la psicologia, non il mero gameplay.

17. jxn's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

as a fan of the games i wanted to DIE. adelaide clemens made the perfect heather but otherwise what were they thinking? i screamed at the screen in anger during that travis cameo at the end.

18. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Man , They really think we're stupid , What the hell was that ...

19. Omnimog's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

I loved the first movie, and the games. But this is just horrible. Some fairly alright art production and sound doesn't save it from being a total disaster, as the directing is the worst that I have seriously seen in decades, acting stiff as a corpse, and the script is beyond explanation. Just a horror-ride of gimmicks and shite in general, How the hell did it pass through and got a release in the first place?!

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

some cool effects & monsters - the rest is just bad, boring & sensless. if, they better had made/would make "Silent Hill - The Beginning" & then stop it.

21. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Brutto brutto brutto, ma così brutto da essere irritante. Scritto da qualcuno che ha come sistema di riferimento per i dialoghi una raccolta di aforismi di Topo Gigio.

22. hastapura's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

hey you guys like triangle head and the nurses and that one piano chord well we got all that stuff here for you Real Fans yall just gonna love it...*puts hand over face, cries softly*

23. antler's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

it was okay. as a fan of the series I still had my fun. BUT they took the mysterious creepy magic of silent hill and turned it into an action adventure...but whatever

24. Cosi's rating of the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Why, why did I pay £1 for this?