1. Simone Giordano's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Ottimo spunto di riflessione: cos'è la malattia mentale? Chi è davvero "sano" in una società completamente malata? Sano è chi è incastrato perfettamente nei meccanismi di ciò che è "accettabile", insano è chi da quei meccanismi si è liberato per via di un brutto avvenimento che, forse, più che scatenare la follia, ha liberato chi lo ha subito (?)

2. carlosleite's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

3. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Il solito David O. Russell. La profondità del tema viene sacrificata in cambio di qualche scena da risata facile e delle evoluzioni caratteriali troppo semplici ed un po' prevedibili. Il personaggio di De Niro è forse quello più riuscito, se non fosse per il fatto che il buon vecchio Toro Scatenato non riesce a rendere bene una parte oramai da un decennio. Peccato per la Lawrence, decisamente di un altro livello.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

5. atartinia's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

A shambolic mix of comedy and family drama which works because these are genuine human characters. Elevated to greatness by the wonderful Lawrence - strong, independent yet vulnerable - who carries this film and keeps it engaging. Her Oscar was well deserved.

7. Thomas's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Formulaic but good fun and sufficiently entertaining. Very watchable.

8. MistaRichard's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

The story is cool, but these are the most predictable roles Cooper and Lawrence have ever made.

9. douglas binda's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

10. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

11. Krysiaax's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

It's an ok film but I didn't see anything special about it at that time and was quite surprised when it ended up being nominated for all those awards.

12. superjano's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

13. lessthanzero's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Relatively enjoyable, but not Best Picture material.

14. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

This is not a great movie but I really love it.

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

16. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

17. truffraud's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

there's a kernel of raw human truth hidden in SLP that's obscured by the hideously overdone and, more importantly, dishonest way russell portrays characters with mental illness. the final sequence cheapens the love story.

18. jonnyboy69's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

In my eyes Silver Linings Playbook is one of the finest romantic comedies of all time. That may seem a little hyperbolic to some, but I can't think of many films, romantic comedy or otherwise, that make me laugh, cry, and touch me on such a deep emotional level, like this film does.

19. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

"The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck."

20. kopfkompass's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Romantisch aber klug. Chaotisch aber herzig. Klischeehaft aber witzig. Und dann kommt dieses Ende und macht alles kaputt.

21. Kate's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

Romantic comedy done right. Might not deserve 5 to most, but fu i liked it.

22. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

23. N!nA's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook

How this rubbish movie got into Oscars at all!??!!?

24. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Silver Linings Playbook