1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Love, Simon

2. Dan's rating of the film Love, Simon

I was ready to dismiss this as schmaltzy but Berlanti, his cast and source material unrelentingly charm and engage. Giving this a 4th * because there's going to be an LGBT+ film with teens that aren't attractive, have shitty taste in music and don't come home before curfew that will shock and it'll probably be funded because of this film. This is a really nice start.

3. Alex Flores's rating of the film Love, Simon

4. mrpasquali's rating of the film Love, Simon

Lovely predictable happy movie.

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Love, Simon

simply sweet is the word. geli sih but, the message is well delivered!

6. soymilky's rating of the film Love, Simon

an actual nice love story that wasn't overly cliche and predictable.

7. dream_shade's rating of the film Love, Simon

8. adityosh's rating of the film Love, Simon

It's good movie, but too perfect for real life.

9. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Love, Simon

10. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Love, Simon

11. vordven's rating of the film Love, Simon

12. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Love, Simon

To Be Honest, when i saw a title of the movie i never browsing any trailer or kind stuff like that. So for this case i knew 'simon' from first sequence at the beggining of movie. Not bad at all

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Love, Simon

Perhaps it's because the trailer was better than the actual film, perhaps it's because it felt like a small 13 Reasons Why cast reunion, perhaps it's because it didn't feel realistic... but happening to be a gay man and seeing this movie made me realize that Hollywood still gets "gay" totally and completely wrong. It wasn't a waste entirely; Robinson and Garner were standouts, but it just didn't fully click with me.

14. gaporama's rating of the film Love, Simon

A lovely, warm, and refreshing coming-out story. If I were a teenager, it would have me feel like "Beautiful Thing" made me feel 18 years ago, when I watched it for the first time. Who am I kidding? It did make me feel almost the same! We may get old, but some things never change.

15. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Love, Simon

Well, this is one of the best coming age movie about coming up. Love the simple premises but it turns out makes you up and down, love, laugh, joy, sad. I'm standing with you guys, Love, Bastian

16. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Love, Simon

17. Victor-André's rating of the film Love, Simon

Katherine Langford's character was underestimated, which let the audience a bit unsatisfied! Despite the over acted last scene, it 's fine.

18. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Love, Simon

It's simple and sweet. It's like a cold glass of apple juice after a long hike! It's refreshing to see such a light-hearted queer film for the younger generation to make gifs about.

19. zohen lux's rating of the film Love, Simon

as if we didn't already know shawn mendes is gay

20. franziska's rating of the film Love, Simon

nem um real kiss no fim ?! pfff

21. analeorne's rating of the film Love, Simon

i'm biased because i'm allergic to this type of post-MTV predictability, but it's still pretty sweet.

22. Leonor's rating of the film Love, Simon