1. anadyomene's rating of the film Simple Simon

Simplifying and complicating everything at the same time. I sincerely like it, I like Bill Skarsgård here. A cup of tea, couple of smokes and a delicate rainfall.

2. Liliya Ivanova's rating of the film Simple Simon

So ein suesser herzlicher und unkomplizierter Film!

3. Tine 67's rating of the film Simple Simon

4. jananonloso's rating of the film Simple Simon

,5 cute, maybe sometimes too much.

5. Michael Diers's rating of the film Simple Simon

Ich habe mir mehr davon versprochen. Über das Prädikat "leichte Unterhaltung" geht dieser Film - trotz einiger guter Einfälle - nicht hinaus.

6. Pius Strassmann's rating of the film Simple Simon

7. Fabiha's rating of the film Simple Simon

"I like space. There are no problems in space. No misunderstandings. No chaos. Because in space, there are no feelings."

8. binevitugce's rating of the film Simple Simon

sandığından çok daha iyi bir ahenk..

9. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Simple Simon

10. yesim.tuba's rating of the film Simple Simon

Fun, deep, real! Thank you...

11. Sida Dilara Denci's rating of the film Simple Simon

One of the best movies I've ever seen

12. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Simple Simon

13. lndah's rating of the film Simple Simon

14. riraru's rating of the film Simple Simon

Der x-te verspielte Film nach "Amélie"-Schema-F; irgendwann ist das so unterhaltsam wie das Warten in einer IKEA-Kassenschlange.

15. Stefan's rating of the film Simple Simon

16. True_Vine's rating of the film Simple Simon

Generic love stoy that hides under an appealing visual blanket. I really wanna like this film more, but I can almost hear Simon explain to me that this isn't how it works.

17. Stefan Dinkhoff's rating of the film Simple Simon

18. kowalski's rating of the film Simple Simon

really nice movie the girl is so funny and pretty

19. p5k's rating of the film Simple Simon

Interesting and funny film

20. tenonder's rating of the film Simple Simon

21. jenifferp's rating of the film Simple Simon

22. sysyphus's rating of the film Simple Simon

i obsessed about movies that contains aspergers syndrome and it was a good explain about formula of love: people who are different can be drawn to each other. besides i want to be in orbit at space too, without people's ego, lies, no misunderstanding and chaos, it gain to me perspective:) and one of the most comic scene is dont touch me!:)

23. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Simple Simon

Really liked it a lot! I was spoiled by this film! Music & visuals such a delight! Story may be simple, but it was honest, and seems came from the heart! One of them films I would watch over and over again!

24. Matt Richards's rating of the film Simple Simon

Light comedy from Sweden about two brothers, one with Asperger's and the effect that has on maintaining relationships. Sweden's entry for the Best Foreign at the Academy awards. It's bright, full of youthful energy and sports an exceptional colour palette. Whilst it has it's heart in the right place it fails to really leave a mark and be anything other than forgettable light entertainment. 2.5 stars