1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Sing

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film Sing

Solidarity against tyranny! Cute - but not cutesy. Well made. Worth it if only to hear the choir and, in particular, the entrancing young soloist.

3. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Sing

My frontrunner to win 2017 Best Short Film (Live Action). This movie is everything I want in a short film. The story of being in a new setting and feeling left out, as well as a blossoming of a young friendship, is told beautifully through impressively subtle acting from the kids. The ending was pushing too-cliche territory, but I loved it nonetheless. I'm really rooting for this one to take home the trophy 2/26/2017

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Sing

The perfect short film to show that kids are your truest allies, and at the end of the day, your best confidants, Sing is an inspiring work, one that's tenderly acted and well-made from its first frame. The ending may be a bit too cute, but it's cute enough to work and add to a film that's as deceptively smart as that quiet kid in class.

5. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Sing

What a surprise for such an intense allegory to emerge from such a fresh, light-handed, unpretentious film. This film has emotional scale and in the mind it feels ten times bigger than its size, while remaining gossamer and sun-dappled. Beautiful, natural acting from all the kids. Stunning.