1. bunkbedd's rating of the film Sing Street

easily 4 starred for beautiful cinematography, beams of youth, and music writing/making

2. no past land's rating of the film Sing Street

"Your problem is that you're not happy being sad."

3. Shōten's rating of the film Sing Street

4. pintobean's rating of the film Sing Street

Wowee, so cute. Hope they don't die at the end lol

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Sing Street

A delightful film that is almost impossible to watch without a smile on your face and tapping of your feet for its outstanding soundtrack

6. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Sing Street

surprise to enjoyed that so much

7. teresa romã's rating of the film Sing Street

Oh, Brendan... That's pretty much everything I have to say. Also, I'd never thought I'd see Littlefinger dance, even in this film he plays an asshole.

8. Achromia's rating of the film Sing Street

Did not expect this to wow me as much as it did. It brings nothing new to the table but has its own style and manages to entertain you with such ease.Also the songs are freaking good! SO GOOD! The only negative parts about this are some of the plot decisions that were way too predictable and crowd pleasing.

9. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Sing Street

A wonderful surprise. A feel-good movie that floods the screen with 80s references and music.

10. Deiner's rating of the film Sing Street

[2nd time] I'm so happy I gave this film another chance. Although it's a cliché story I can't help being overly charmed by it. Besides, I appreciated its direction a lot more as well as the performances by the whole cast. Lucy Boynton's performance as Raphina still is my favorite, truly one of the highlights of the film. I also loved the soundtrack and enjoyed the music references that appear throughout the film.

11. Dalibor's rating of the film Sing Street

It's quite an accomplishment to take a chewed-up premise, develop it in a predictable way and still wrap up a fresh, lovable film. Director's view at Ireland's transition from industrial catholic country to neoliberal success story is personified in characters teenage issues and paralleled with pop culture mutations. With just enough sentimentality, it is a cleverly scripted and elegantly directed childhood memoir.

12. bitterMoo's rating of the film Sing Street

13. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film Sing Street

14. pluviosity's rating of the film Sing Street

I can't add another stars, for it still a bit too candy-coated; however, can I give another extra love? for the music, and for Eamon the heartbreaker..

15. SafeStanding's rating of the film Sing Street

This has all the right character dynamics and a top soundtrack to boot. A slightly cheesier version of 'The Commitments' but all-round good entertainment.

16. zohen lux's rating of the film Sing Street

stop hating on the ending, it sounds realistic for some of us. i would 100% get on a boat to london with my irish crush and if i happened to die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ k then! swallow me poseidon

17. Ale/M's rating of the film Sing Street

18. Janit's rating of the film Sing Street

+1 for the brilliant soundtrack (though Adam Levine kinda ruined the vibe.)

19. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film Sing Street

20. lidiishere's rating of the film Sing Street

as expected from the guy who created Begin Again. it has similar nuances, styles, and I don't know, feelings. not really fancy the ending, tho

21. harringtonellie's rating of the film Sing Street

I LOVE THIS FILM SO MUCH. I DONT CARE THAT THE ENDING IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE REALISTICALLY THEY WOULD DEFINITELY DIE. And now I've decided whenever there is a silent, awkward moment or pause in my life I will be filling it with the words....'the riddle of the model'

22. inês roxo's rating of the film Sing Street

La La Land, Sundance style. But better.

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sing Street

24. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Sing Street

John Carney lives the music through his films, he know it and he makes love to it. Sing Street is just another episode of his mastery of making Musicals after Once and Begin Again. He is getting better and better and we are falling slowly. P.S. This year was a golden comeback for Musicals. Plus, here we have two rising stars to shine Ferdia Walsh-Peelo and of course his diva Lucy Boynton.

← Previous 1 3 4 5