1. RumbleFish's rating of the film Sing Street

Il mio genere preferito è quello "ragazzini poveri che mettono su band per motivi sociali e finiscono per appassionarsi alla musica"

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Sing Street

Almost the director or screen writer screw up this movie when a girl tell "i've watch all movie" when she answer for "have u watch back to the future?". I thought this setting in 1985 just a same year when Back To The Future release for the fist time. How silly!!!

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Sing Street

"For Brothers Everywhere". Brendan is the best brother ever. lagu favorit 'up'. yang saya lihat dari film ini ngomongin tentang semangat, eksistensi, pelarian dan kehangatan.

4. nadnab's rating of the film Sing Street

5. Aurora's rating of the film Sing Street

6. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Sing Street

7. João Rocha's rating of the film Sing Street

this one is a fucking lovely hipster movie. Im in love

8. saltkin's rating of the film Sing Street

Drive It Like You Stole It is still stuck in my head and that's that.

9. bunkbedd's rating of the film Sing Street

easily 4 starred for beautiful cinematography, beams of youth, and music writing/making

10. no past land's rating of the film Sing Street

"Your problem is that you're not happy being sad."

11. Shōten's rating of the film Sing Street

12. pintobean's rating of the film Sing Street

Wowee, so cute. Hope they don't die at the end lol

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Sing Street

A delightful film that is almost impossible to watch without a smile on your face and tapping of your feet for its outstanding soundtrack

14. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Sing Street

surprise to enjoyed that so much

15. teresa romã's rating of the film Sing Street

Oh, Brendan... That's pretty much everything I have to say. Also, I'd never thought I'd see Littlefinger dance, even in this film he plays an asshole.

16. Achromia's rating of the film Sing Street

Did not expect this to wow me as much as it did. It brings nothing new to the table but has its own style and manages to entertain you with such ease.Also the songs are freaking good! SO GOOD! The only negative parts about this are some of the plot decisions that were way too predictable and crowd pleasing.

17. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Sing Street

A wonderful surprise. A feel-good movie that floods the screen with 80s references and music.

18. Deiner's rating of the film Sing Street

[2nd time] I'm so happy I gave this film another chance. Although it's a cliché story I can't help being overly charmed by it. Besides, I appreciated its direction a lot more as well as the performances by the whole cast. Lucy Boynton's performance as Raphina still is my favorite, truly one of the highlights of the film. I also loved the soundtrack and enjoyed the music references that appear throughout the film.

19. Dalibor's rating of the film Sing Street

It's quite an accomplishment to take a chewed-up premise, develop it in a predictable way and still wrap up a fresh, lovable film. Director's view at Ireland's transition from industrial catholic country to neoliberal success story is personified in characters teenage issues and paralleled with pop culture mutations. With just enough sentimentality, it is a cleverly scripted and elegantly directed childhood memoir.

20. bitterMoo's rating of the film Sing Street

21. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film Sing Street

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Sing Street

I can't add another stars, for it still a bit too candy-coated; however, can I give another extra love? for the music, and for Eamon the heartbreaker..

23. SafeStanding's rating of the film Sing Street

This has all the right character dynamics and a top soundtrack to boot. A slightly cheesier version of 'The Commitments' but all-round good entertainment.

24. zohen lux's rating of the film Sing Street

stop hating on the ending, it sounds realistic for some of us. i would 100% get on a boat to london with my irish crush and if i happened to die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ k then! swallow me poseidon

← Previous 1 3 4 5