1. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

The joy of cinema. There are clichés, yes, but this is not an average film. The narrative is cleverly interrupted more than once to show us brilliant sequences like the Broadway Melody one (perfect song and dance numbers and glorious cinematography). A funny depiction of Hollywood's transition from silent to sound, with screwball comedy dialogues and vaudeville numbers.

2. Arijan's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Just saw it a few days ago. SINGIN' IN THE RAIN succeed to amaze me with its visual and the music of the course. It's exciting, fun, entertaining, and beautifully shot. I think Stanley Donen and Gene Kelly are perfectionist persons. Just look how they choreographed every f*cking scene in this movie. But SINGIN' IN THE RAIN became more exciting when it entered that famous "Broadway Melody" scene. Worth watching...

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Great cast, great tunes, great routines. Debbie Reynolds is just so adorable

5. André Rangel's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

6. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

7. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

"Singin' in the Rain" is the quintessential musical! It's delightful film that always manages to put a smile on my face. Gene Kelly is in his top form here and he just seems to radiate charm of the screen. However, the real scene stealer here is Donald O'Connor as Cosmo! His "Make 'Em Laugh" sequence is simply amazing."Singin' in the Rain" the standard from which all other musicals are judged!

8. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

9. dottor caligari's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

10. Elisou's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

That girl killed the movie, omg her voice, too annoying.

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

One of the finest comedies ever made. It really is a glorious feeling.

12. ammar's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

13. adam's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

14. Luis Pires's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Hooray for Technicolor and Choreographies!

15. Jenfior's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

An absolute joy to behold. If you can, it's a must to see in a theater. In Crimes and Misdemeanors, Woody Allen's character charms his date with dinner at home and his own 35mm print of this movie. That's the guy you marry. This movie and Gigi are untouchable. They are best movie musicals ever made.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Gene Kelly was a bit of a perfectionist, which is part of the reason he gave Debbie Reynolds such a hard time. Luckily for her, Fred Astaire helped her out. Donald O'Connor worked so hard on this that he put himself in the hospital.

17. Mao Flores's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

It's a good concept but i can visualize a review you'll just have to see it for yourself

18. Chris's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

gene kelly's ass and arms invented cinema

19. RumbleFish's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Qualche scena di ballo eccessiva, e comunque

20. JJJ's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Approaches perfection. I can't think of a more entertaining film from start to finish. It's hilarious, astounding, tender, and fills me with joy each and every time I watch it.

21. Joana China's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Oh boy, my 2016 needed this picture. Just singing in the rain, what a glorious feelin' and I'm happy again.

22. Cherry's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

23. angelicidea's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

Hollywood fluff at it best. Some of the scenes go on too long for my liking, but luckily very limited pointless singing.

24. João R's rating of the film Singin' in the Rain

While being very charming and vibrant, it was also often too silly for my taste. With such production, elaborated performances and a very charismatic cast, it's worth watching.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7