1. JoaoM's rating of the film Single White Female

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Single White Female

Bridget Fonda going HAM. Club scene is mesmerizing. Good enough for me.

3. petit astronaute's rating of the film Single White Female

4. ajdehany's rating of the film Single White Female

Interesting that there's a moral slant in conclusion, a warning or lesson given out that treatment of the self (therapy) can prevent trauma, whereas the prevailing current paradigm is it's everybody else's fault. A psychoanalytic time capsule.

5. Levi Miah's rating of the film Single White Female

Though it never quite reaches the greatness of some of it's individual sequences, there is some sweet character development at the end. After being led through a female friendship drama, it slowly twists into a more and more sinister ordeal. The final act is explosive and somehow reminiscent of Alien. It's not the best film, but it's thoroughly enjoyable.

6. Janina's rating of the film Single White Female

It might have been scary and surprising at its times, maybe, but nowadays all these tropes are so overused that it was clear what's going to happen step by step. Still quite enjoyable watch, probably due to a nostalgia trip caused by 90's fashion *note to self: need to buy myself one of these dresses!*

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Single White Female

Does loose itsdelf a bit along the way but otherwise a rather good film that can be seen either as the nightmare of taking in a violently possessive housemate. Can also be seen as the fears of an self centered/indidualistic person taking a flatmate in. The passing comments on what is considered annoying is pretty good. Otherwise, it is all pretty classical and does not break any taboo.

8. Christopher W's rating of the film Single White Female

A real thriller & a quiet reminder of the days when computers were in their infancy.Did you catch those ports on the side of Ellie's computer? 24 years before USB C LOL

9. Steve G.'s rating of the film Single White Female

A bit silly at times, but after a while it becomes easy to swallow.

10. Elisabeth's rating of the film Single White Female

I had a great memory of this film but somehow the tension isn't as strong as I remembered it

11. Tja's rating of the film Single White Female

This is why I don't rent.

12. alimcintyre's rating of the film Single White Female

13. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Single White Female

Awesome psychological thriller. "He came in my mouth then tried to beat the shit out of me because I wanted to tell you. It was an accident, but he deserved it." Stylish and beautifully shot. Sometimes too story led and not enough character instinct for me, but still totally awesome.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Single White Female

Chilling tale but enacted in a kitsch caper fitting for 'TV movie of the week'.

15. SiIencio's rating of the film Single White Female

Hollywood drama flick lacking suspense. Cool style for its era likely to fade away quickly. It is somehow predictable and makes no effort to shake the viewer until the gruesome finale. It relies heavilly on a blend of sexyness and erotica to keep your attention throughout.

16. Balthaz21's rating of the film Single White Female

17. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Single White Female

18. Bandeira's rating of the film Single White Female

don't want to get those black chicks in the flat

19. Angelique N's rating of the film Single White Female

A bit predictable, but gorgeous sets and refreshingly violent female fight scenes

20. Louis's rating of the film Single White Female

21. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Single White Female

90s goodness. Bridget Fonda's lovely.

22. Florence's rating of the film Single White Female

I didn't know either that it was from Schröder. Creepy and good, even if predictable suspense.

23. NICOLE86's rating of the film Single White Female

And this is why you pre-screen your roommates.

24. Justin Kane's rating of the film Single White Female

Minor but fun Schroeder; SWF however still holds today in some interesting ways (cinematography, NYC: swf vibe/energy/wardrobe) while at the same time feeling incredibly dated (plot twists, male cast) in others. Definitely a movie a lot of my friends were talking about when we were too young to talk about it. A time capsule and a precursor of the creepiness of Craigslist, and the ubiquitousness of Apple computers.