1. Imagefix's rating of the film Singles

Has not aged well—remove the early '90s Seattle scene backdrop and it was always kind of meh rom-com—but Citizen Dick is forever.

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Singles

3. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Singles

Because I love Campbell Scott.

4. tatalf's rating of the film Singles

5. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Singles

I wanted to like this more than I did.

6. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Singles

7. Ethan's rating of the film Singles

This is the ultimate yuppie love story. The coolest thing about this film is that Alice in Chains is the band performing in the club. Also this soundtrack is killer, it plays like a greatest hits of Grunge.

8. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Singles

I love coming back to the company of these characters, the specificity of the Seattle scene that I was oblivious to while growing up there, and seeing Cameron Crowe, whose fingerprints are all over this, wear his heart on his sleeve. A time capsule of the early 90s, this story simply could not exist in the world of smart phones, social media and mp3s. Fascinating for this, and in its suggestion of Crowe's later work.

9. Kornovska's rating of the film Singles

Bonne petite comédie sympathique. Ce film va faire du bien à n'importe qui dont la vie amoureuse n'est pas parfaite (donc à quand même beaucoup de monde!). La trame sonore est excellente : vous allez peut-être même y reconnaître des groupes parmi vos préférés, alors qu'ils étaient à leur début!

10. smokescreen's rating of the film Singles

11. Ale/M's rating of the film Singles

12. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Singles

**1/2, at most. I'm no protectionist of Seattle's (my longtime and current city of residence) vaunted aura, so I don't care about what the film "gets wrong" in regard to the town. What it's apparently ignorant of on life, love, and sex, though, is glaring and very unsatisfying on the film's philosophizing terms. Tiny hints of conceptual/cinematic cleverness mitigage SOMEwhat, but not nearly enough. It's pretty bad.

13. jody hoey's rating of the film Singles

14. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Singles

So 'Friends' totally ripped this off. 'Friends' is somewhat better, however.

15. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film Singles

16. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Singles

17. orangey's rating of the film Singles

feels awfully dated (grunge, really? ) and Kyra Sedgwick makes for one of the most annoying screen presences ever

18. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Singles

I'm just really, really, really into this movie -- unapologetically so. Fuck it. I love it.

19. Sean's rating of the film Singles

I was nowhere near your neighbourhood

20. PrincessofNevermore797's rating of the film Singles

21. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Singles

Inexplicablemente incluida en la XXV muestra internacional de cine del año 1992, y a pesar del muy solvente reparto, la presente joyita resulta ser todo un ladrillazo para la paciencia del espectador. Tipica "friends comedy", esta madre le hace preguntarse a uno en el interior de la sala "¿que chingados tengo que estar viendo esta madre?". Lo màs cagado del asunto es que el director Crowe es considerado un Auteur.

22. Sofia's rating of the film Singles

such a fun movie. loved the soundtrack, the deeply random conversations and the vibe from high fidelity. oh man oh man :)

23. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Singles

24. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Singles

Classic 90s. Heart warming, simple, & fun! brings back my adolescence years..I think the 90s was the best decade for hollywood's coming of age. Nice film.