1. sebekk's rating of the film Sinister 2

Extended cut editions won't help you here

2. nadnab's rating of the film Sinister 2

3. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Sinister 2

La trama non ha molto mordente, essendo troppo diluita e simile al primo. Inoltre la relazione fra i due adulti è stucchevole e inutile. Carini gli omicidi. Parte finale fin troppo carica e scena di chiusura ridicola. La regia costruisce un racconto senza verve che riesce a spaventare solo con i jumpscares. Alcune sequenze gradevoli. Ritmo troppo lento e non visibile un grande impegno. I personaggi non sono ben fatti

4. teler_thriller's rating of the film Sinister 2

Why Bughuul looks like Michael Jackson? About the movie, the plot is not that genuine and predictable. In my head, I'd rather thinking that the movie is the prequel of 'Goodnight, Mommy'.

5. João R's rating of the film Sinister 2

The scariest part was this was trying to pay homage to "Children Of The Corn" (why would they think it was worth it?).

6. Matt's rating of the film Sinister 2

More nightmarish than the first.

7. MXN BWN's rating of the film Sinister 2

The first one was really enjoyable, creepy & had quite an original storyline for a modern Horror, this one was totally unnecessary & lost all the charm the first one had. The children just looked silly!

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Sinister 2

9. Charles Vignon's rating of the film Sinister 2

10. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Sinister 2

very lame and uninspired sequel to an interesting first film.

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Sinister 2

As sequels go this was an OK effort. There are good actors, decent directing but everything is let down by a somewhat scattershot script. The main storyline with the custody battle worked for me but as the movie went along the whole horror thing took over and in the end it made little sense. It´s a shame that the movie didn´t end up better than it did. There is potential here, but clearly squandered.

12. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Sinister 2

All that's wrong with most contemporary commercial horror films is here. A massive reliance on the literary, with the cinematic elements appearing to be an afterthought. Dependent on awfully predictable jump scares to create its "horror". Scenes never deliver, though they don't display much potential to start with, and it shies away from the almost decent 8mm clips to focus on a very poorly developed family drama.

13. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Sinister 2

... I mean, why does this film even exist? What a waste of time. It doesn't even take its time building up any of the tension/horror (or any other thing for that matter), like the previous Sinister (which was good). One of the worst scripts I've ever seen: lazy and just kind of wants to scramble up all of the references from the first film whilst adding some silly bits of 'new' storyline to 'glue' them together.

14. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Sinister 2

anak kecil yang tidak sayang sama keluarganya

15. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Sinister 2

While it's nearly impossible for me to differentiate between Bughuul and the plastic Michael Jackson bodysuit from Scary Movie 3, Sinister 2 is nonetheless an immersive and, dare I admit it, satisfyingly chilling experience.

16. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Sinister 2

As can be determined from my previous reviews, I am EASY AF when it comes to horror films. Didn't see the first Sinister movie, didn't know what I was getting myself into. With the exception of a few moments near the end, nothing was too cheesy for me. Also I found the use of found footage within a horror film (as opposed to an entire horror film being composed of found footage) refreshing.

17. dani l's rating of the film Sinister 2

its good to watch as a comedy

18. blavatskya's rating of the film Sinister 2

19. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Sinister 2

The 8mm footage is really great, the rest not so much - the main actor dude is not very good, and the jump scares are pretty dumb. The story is just about plausible (they have to watch the films or Bhughul will be angry?) but the custody thing as a way to make the family leave their house is clever. I wish it'd mean something more though, about family etc, especially since the violent dad stuff actually is affecting.

20. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Sinister 2

Builds to something worthwhile during the climax, but the constant ping-ponging between a custody battle and the supernatural does get to be a bit jarring and annoying, especially when the drama is this contrived. It almost feels like an episode of "General Hospital" with some paranormalities thrown in for a plot twist. Nonetheless, don't let that undercut James Ransone, who is damn near terrific here.

21. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Sinister 2

In comparison with the first installment in the franchise, there were definite similarities, such as the 16mm found footage sequences. They are an integral part of how these movies unfold and I find it to be unique and apart from the pack, so to speak. In a general sense, there weren't many "jump moments", but strong acting and story took the spot of unnecessary horror placed for the sake of scaring an audience.

22. Ostermyers's rating of the film Sinister 2