1. Tibulle85's rating of the film Sissi

(Vu en DVD avec ma fille) Si l'on fait abstraction de l'hymne risible et poussiéreux aux têtes couronnées et des rebondissements à deux kreuzers (ce qui n'est pas une mince affaire!), on a tout de même un film avec de belles cartes postales germaniques, de beaux acteurs (Romy Schneider toute craquante), plus une touche d'humour bienvenue. Ah, il y a aussi des robes de princesse. Si avec ça vous n'êtes pas convaincus!

2. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Sissi

3. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Sissi

Not disgraceful. Romy Schneider has great charm and the movie, which is more a pageant than a narrative, does have some quaint appeal. The storybook settings are lush. The actors acquit themselves with dignity and a sense of fun.The same can be said for the second movie. I have not seen the third yet.

4. Inez Cmyk's rating of the film Sissi

5 stars for the whole trilogy. I cannot help myself. I grew up watching this every christmas... Its like warm chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream: too sweet but just too comforting. This definitely is as subjective as a review can get. Romy as Sissi. A role she hated her whole life, but made me fall in love with this great actress.

5. Elayla's rating of the film Sissi

A fine film, one I used to like as a child. Can't help but notice some flaws, but nothing as serious as to overcloud the charm of a ridiculously simple pleasure.