1. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Sisters

2. Cybunny's rating of the film Sisters

"A house is just a building, home is a feeling."

3. nadnab's rating of the film Sisters

4. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Sisters

A depressing, unfunny film that wastes the talent of some very funny & talented people

5. janh24's rating of the film Sisters

6. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Sisters

7. Aardsy's rating of the film Sisters

Love Amy and Tina! But this movie, oh boy.

8. zohen lux's rating of the film Sisters

9. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Sisters

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sisters

Overlong and frequently unfunny, it's not hard to be disappointed by how flat Sisters is, especially considering the quality of all those involved. You know your movie is in trouble when John Cena is the best of what you have to offer.

11. harringtonellie's rating of the film Sisters

The whole thing is simply farcical. It saddens me because I really wanted to love it. Everything about Amy Poehler and Tina Fey together gives me great happiness but it just wasn't really the intelligent humour i'd expected. Its just people getting stuff stuck up their arse and you're expected to laugh. I think it'll be low down a guilty pleasures list one day, when i've had time to recover.

12. Joana Graça's rating of the film Sisters

13. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Sisters

Tina Fey et Amy Poehler sont soeurs dans cette comédie assez lourdingue, à peine sauvée par l'énergie des deux actrices. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/sisters-derniere-fete-pour-deroute

14. Patrick John's rating of the film Sisters

Pretty weirded out that it has this rating according to my notes but maybe I laughed ?? maybe I just like Amy and Tina in a movie ??

15. Diderot's rating of the film Sisters

Plays as the kind of movie that would've seemed dated ten years ago.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Sisters

17. Rita Souza Dias's rating of the film Sisters

18. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Sisters

So they are 50 years old and they think the best way of dealing with a problem is throwing a party? I guess they are not the brighest diamond on the shell - hun? Like an impossible trip to stand for more than 15 minutes... If you think about women having to play these awful dumb characters in comedy to fill they wallets with movie money, it's more like a drama. Sad really.

19. saitosouta's rating of the film Sisters

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTINAMY♡FOREVERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

20. alchimia's rating of the film Sisters

2 fucking hours of these two togheter. why I did this?

21. Janit's rating of the film Sisters

22. letters never sent's rating of the film Sisters

It distracted me from hating myself because I was too angered by how idiotic it was.

23. Operation Kino's rating of the film Sisters

I saw it. I laughed. I won't laugh in a second viewing.

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Sisters

music box in the ass, woohoo. what a crazy & huge mess of a party.