1. FISCHER's rating of the film Sitcom

Passage décevant au long métrage pour un réalisateur dont on appréciait beaucoup certains de ses courts (et qui par la suite, saura tout de même prouver qu'il sait filmer) ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Sitcom

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Sitcom

4. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Sitcom

5. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Sitcom

Another funny one. Really liking this director - he has a sense of humor. Obscure characters put in situations far-fetched into reality never fail to crack me up.

6. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Sitcom

Eh. It's okay....... silly. Not too sure what Ozon was going for here.

7. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Sitcom

first of all, 4 stars from me just becasue of the name, Ozon. the film is "quite good" although still very harsh for now, in the year 2015. so classic, the "abnormal" dies and everybody else remain "happy". good start-up but not the best of ozon of course -on the other hand, for mubi turkey, one of the worst screen as ad, one of the worst abstract for the film-

8. MustafaOnur's rating of the film Sitcom

9. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Sitcom

I don't get the Solondz comparisons; this film is not so flat and joyless. Reminds me more of Mike Leigh in the 80's when he was really trying to throw British Culture in a blender.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Sitcom

Dreadful. I can't believe I used to like Ozon. I feel bad having wasted 80 minutes of my life on this merde. His last film, "In The House", was pretty bad, too. If he's trying to be Solondz, or Bunuel, or whatever,..this just doesn't cut it. Cheap perversions with shallow characters are not enough to make for a successful dark comedy. I'm done with this film maker.

11. dave gunn's rating of the film Sitcom

This film was really fun to watch. It was like France's own version of "Happiness", and showed me that François Ozon can do comedy.

12. peaches and plums's rating of the film Sitcom

13. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Sitcom

Watch Visitor Q instead of this.

14. dalena's rating of the film Sitcom

15. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Sitcom

If Pasolini's Teorema was a bizarre black comedy. Not as funny as it supposed to be, though. Maybe Ozon just tried too hard.

16. Sneerwell's rating of the film Sitcom

Although the film may seem quite risqué, it keeps you on the edge of your seat all the time. Plus, the shooting is outstanding. Loved the colours.

17. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Sitcom

What the fuck did I just watch?

18. Karmacoma's rating of the film Sitcom

it blew me out of the water. delightful.

19. sinemaci's rating of the film Sitcom

The first movie of Ozon made me understand that he is a great fan of Pasolini.. the viewer watches a bizarre game of family members whose suppressed sexual desires are totally revealed after having an unusual pet.. and having a fantastic ending.. the movie looks like a bad copy of Pasolini movie.