1. The Macho King's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

Always been a underrated film and performance by Will Smith(arguably his best, it's definitely his most daring) Sigh, how many more films must i stumble across that Mubi erased from me(The fuckers literally owe me over 200+ ratings). I rated this film like the year I joined The Auteur's

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

WORDS. but mess. made it hard to focus to what the purpose of the film actually is.

3. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

this movie made me reverse racist

4. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

A farce with over the top acting but also with a serious and lasting undertone. It has the same atmosphere as Woody Allen's movies but without the clever oneliners. I love the speech by Stockard Channing at the end.

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

Cruelty-free cosmetics. Much improving on Stanley O'Toole's Easter-set 1983 film On the Third Day which probably served as no inspiration but bears some similarities.

6. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

For a film that pretends to be a splitting image of sophistication, it does very little to impress, indulging in stereotypes rather than looking for depth in characterization. The dialog by Gueyer is brilliant - and so is the social satire - however infinitely more appropriate to the stage. The performances are missing the punch that defines the play, but Stockard Channing is nothing short of brilliant.

7. Mayukh Sen's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

stockard channing is phenomenal.

8. Terri Wise's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

If you haven't seen this yet, read (or see a good production of) the play first. It's better.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

Not bad. Six Degrees of Separation kind of felt like a heavier Woody Allen knock-off at points but worth a watch, even if that dark turn I was waiting for never came. Its kind of a bummer that this is as good as Will Smith would ever be but J.J. Abrams (and the rest of the spoiled rich kid brood) were hysterical.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

When adapting a play for a film DO NOT HAVE YOUR ACTORS BEHAVE AS IF THEY ON A FUCKING STAGE

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

a 6/10, Will smith's "official" debut, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/last-film-i-saw-six-degrees-of-separation/

12. anthonymartines@live.com's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

work'd for me... impressive performance from will smith, very dramatic film, good sunday afternoon flick...

13. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

A suprise to me since I'm so used to seeing Will Smith as his all-around-nice-guy persona, his performance was the most convincing in this film. Was he a complete sociopath, or just a lost boy struggling as a chameleon? Seeing this makes me wish he'd take more dimensional roles nowadays.

14. Roscoe's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

15. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Six Degrees of Separation

One major problem I had with this film was the performances - Stockard Channing, Donald Sutherland, Will Smith - all great actors, but here they're acting in the broad, over-dramatic style of the stage, which just comes off as obnoxious and annoying on screen. It has a good story with great characters, but told in a disjointed way with cloying "witty" dialogue that was more annoying than clever.