1. Vasco Bação's rating of the film Skidoo

This jumbled, dated mess of ineffective psychedelic and technological gags and cartoonish characters that aren't that funny may fall flat, but I'm sure I'll remember it fondly. Also, it's worth noting how it casually sneaked full nudity and inter-racial love into 1968 american screens.

2. Maria Vieira's rating of the film Skidoo

Sometimes, I wish I could rate movies with 0 stars. So annoying, so pointless, such a waste of time.

3. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Skidoo

I hardly watched it till the end. I really don't know how it became a sort of a cult movie as it's much worse than "The Trip" or "President's Analyst" and flat out boring even with these psychedelic musings.

4. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Skidoo

what a truly bizarre cast; jackie gleason, groucho marx, frankie avalon, mickey rooney, slim pickens, burgess meridith - all dropping acid or smoking 'pumpkin.' not just a bad movie, or bad trip its a fucking nightmare!

5. chanandre's rating of the film Skidoo

[Cinémathèque PT #462: 35 mm] (2007) Preminger on acid. Hilarious and weird.

6. Cole Caudle's rating of the film Skidoo

One of the great examples of old Hollywood's ill-fated attempt to depict the Counter culture.

7. Roscoe's rating of the film Skidoo

Really indefensibly bad, but with some glimmers of delirious so-bad-its-good fun.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Skidoo

Otto Preminger's outre film is a must-see. A former gangster (Jackie Gleason) is forced to return to the Mob by his old boss "GOD" (Groucho Marx) and break into jail to silence a potential government witness. There's a horrifying striptease done by Carol Channing for the pleasure of mafia under-boss Frankie Avalon. Groucho, who appears to be reading cue cards, smokes some pot. One of the seminal bad films

9. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Skidoo

One of the more bizarre later efforts from director Otto Preminger attempts to meld old-fashioned pratfalls with hippie counter-culture - the result is, as expected, fairly disastrous. It's certainly memorable, sporting a scene where Jackie Gleason drops acid and Groucho Marx brought back from the dead. But the characters are irritating cartoons trying desperately to wring out a laugh from this cringe-inducing mess.